What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread
Author: Message:
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread
This thread is for just giving thanks to the makers of the plugins u use. Devs are not there only for work and alltho they may see like unsocial people they like when they are just given a big thanks for their hard work and just show them u support them

Here i go:

Mithrandir - Thanks for ColorNick v2. It makes life alot more simple (and colorful;)) Keep going no doubt and ill waiting for the next version :)
CookieRevised - I dont know any plugins by you but u help out alot so thanks to you as well.
Millenium_edition - Same to u. I dont know any plugins by you but thanks for your help around the thread ideas.
lhunath - Hey man im behind u with all my support that u finish ur animated dp plug in (PS called it that: ADP). Hope u figure out a way past ur problem. Good luck and looking forward to see more projects from u
RicarDog - Thanks for FTPlus it really really makes transfers easier for my friends. Great idea. Hope to see some more from you.
wtbw - thanks for all uve done in the community. ive tried alot of your plug ins (even tho i didnt know they were urs hehe). The only one i really remember right now is the original size DP/CE tha u put out for 6.1 i think. and also for teaching my favorite dev.........
TheBlasphemer - You with one plug in (Yea ive tried out some of ur DJMysic plugins too) have just totally made up my mind that your my favorite dev lol. I read in a thread your going thru a tough time but like 2Pac once said jus keep your head up. Theres always a bright day to look forward to. Ill patiently wait for the next (and once again best) StuffPlug-NG

Also a special shoutout (altho this isnt a plugin dev really) to Patchou. Without him and Plus! these great plugins and devs wouldnt have a place in our minds. Thanks Patchou.

If ive missed someone sorry just alot of thanks to the plugin community.

09-09-2004 01:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread
:'( no mention of me :(

lol
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
09-09-2004 09:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Millenium_edition - Same to u. I dont know any plugins by you but thanks for your help around the thread ideas.
wow, i'd never expect me to in here :| i've made mycustomnix but it's removed, and the multiconvoblocker was never released :s
09-09-2004 03:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
wow, i'd never expect me to in here :| i've made mycustomnix but it's removed, and the multiconvoblocker was never released :s

MyCustomNix i dont know maybe im confusing with MySweetNix is it the same?? Why did u never release MCblocker??

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
:'( no mention of me :(

lol

i have your Screenshot Sender installed for some reason (i think SPNG installed it) but i never got around to look for a website or a thread explaining what it is or does. sorry man. a big thanks to u even tho i really dont know what ur plugin does lol

Come on people just post "Thanks" doesnt have to be to anyone specific. Personally if i saw this thread with only me giving thanks and i was a dev id stop and rethink if its really worth all the time to make another plugin when people dont appreciate at all.
09-09-2004 08:55 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
No me!
I can only guess you haven't sampled the delights of my sound plugins, Easymail, NickMem or Slapper?
[Image: spartaafk.png]
09-09-2004 10:10 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
You didn't mention me you whore!

:lol: Im just kidding
09-09-2004 10:12 PM
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
* Plik Appreciate's the plugin developers who make my life better
beer anyone (b)
09-09-2004 10:20 PM
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread
quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
No me!
I can only guess you haven't sampled the delights of my sound plugins, Easymail, NickMem or Slapper?

Nope never heard of any of those plugins......

thanks raceprouk for them plugins
09-10-2004 01:15 AM
RicarDog

File Transfer Plus developer

– / Male / –
I'm proud to be in your list, thank you very much :)

Btw, if you haven't used the Screenshot Sender yet, go check it, I use it a lot (Y)
Latest File Transfer Plus: 1.1 RELEASE (1.1.14)
In development: 2.0
09-10-2004 06:12 AM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
yeah definitly my 3 favorite plugins :)!!
SP:NG!!! Absolutely a great job done their TB!!! you should be really proud of yourself! Msgplus wouldn't be the same without your wonderful code :P!!
SS is also very handy!! It saves alot of time when u just wanna send someone a pic of the screen :P!!!
and also File transfer plus! even tho it doesn't work for me yet :P it looks really really good and i can't wait till it does :)!!
Thank all you developers out there including the one and only Patchou for their time and efforts into making life easier for us lazy lazy people :)
Chestah~!
Segosa is newb.
09-10-2004 09:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: