What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » StuffPlug- NG

StuffPlug- NG
Author: Message:
MTV2

Biohazard Area

42 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  StuffPlug- NG
I downloaded stuffplug- ng from mess.be then extracted it then installled. I did the validation, but when its installing, it says that plus is not installed, but i have it installed:S
It's not the East or the West side, No it's not, it's not the North or the South side, NO it's not, It's the Dark side, You are correct.
09-12-2004 04:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: StuffPlug- NG
By any chance did you install it to a different directory? Is your account on the computer an Administrator? Is this a Personal computer or a work computer?
09-12-2004 05:15 PM
MTV2

Biohazard Area

42 / Male / –
O.P. RE: StuffPlug- NG
Install what to a different directory? i installed plus to program files and i downloaded stuffplug-ng to my download file, this is a private computer with administrator
It's not the East or the West side, No it's not, it's not the North or the South side, NO it's not, It's the Dark side, You are correct.
09-12-2004 05:21 PM
TGG

32 / Male / –
Did you install stuffplug-NG into the plugins folder in the messenger Plus! directory

This post was edited on 09-12-2004 at 05:35 PM by TGG.
09-12-2004 05:35 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
The only thing I can come up with is the following.

If Messenger Plus! is installed on a limited account it cannot write its values to HKEY_Local_Machine in the registry so what it does is writes the values to HKEY_Current_User. Now SPNG checks the Local_Machine values to see if Plus! exists or not (atleast I think it does) But since the account I tested it on was limited and couldn't write to Local Machine SPNG wouldn't install.

I will let TB know of the bug when he comes online.
Or just post the bug in here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=29201

But beyond Messenger Plus! thinking your account is limited thats the only thing I can think of.
09-12-2004 05:36 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: