What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Three Questions

Three Questions
Author: Message:
Junot

O.P. Shocked  Three Questions
Yo Man I got 3 questions for you guys so lets go

1. My audio has suddenly stopped working with people it has ALWAYS worked with one person said it might be because of sp2 can someone please help me with this if you need any more info just ask for it.

2. My Webcam is a sipix style cam groove..it works on msn but only if its Video Conference. If its just my webcam on all it shows is a black screen but if I go on Video conference then it'll work

3. I have another Digital Camera Fujifilm FinePix s3000 and it says on the box it can work with Internet Conferencing I plug it in and  when i try it on MSN or anything it says a webcam isnt found...please help me man

yer help is awesome
09-19-2004 04:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
lhunath

.{ Lord Daisy }.

39 / Male / –
RE: Three Questions
1. & 2.
Your network settings have changed.
Meaning either, you have installed/reconfigured a rooter, a firewall, a virusscanner, or any other device/program that could interfere with network settings. Try disabling all of them and retry.
You'll need the drivers for SP2.
Try these :
http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/Servic...8&sscucatid=664260

Good Luck.
{ -[Image: lhunath.gif]- }
09-19-2004 09:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
BEWARE^^

I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Ready I'm Re

37 / Other / –
quote:
Originally posted by Junot
Yo Man I got 3 questions for you guys so lets go

1. My audio has suddenly stopped working with people it has ALWAYS worked with one person said it might be because of sp2 can someone please help me with this if you need any more info just ask for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes it is
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. My Webcam is a sipix style cam groove..it works on msn but only if its Video Conference. If its just my webcam on all it shows is a black screen but if I go on Video conference then it'll work

3. I have another Digital Camera Fujifilm FinePix s3000 and it says on the box it can work with Internet Conferencing I plug it in and  when i try it on MSN or anything it says a webcam isnt found...please help me man

>>>>well a digital camera of fujifilm might not work coz he doesnt recognises it :)

yer help is awesome

lhunath 1. & 2.
Meaning either, you have installed/reconfigured a rooter, a firewall, a virusscanner, or any other device/program that could interfere with network settings. Try disabling all of them and retry.

YES!!! and NO!!! he couldn't have changed it coz he has installed the sp2 pack and thats the problem

This post was edited on 09-19-2004 at 10:48 AM by BEWARE^^.
[Image: .jpg]
if you need help with unrealircd tell me and i will help ya out.
09-19-2004 10:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lhunath
1. & 2.
quote:
Originally posted by BEWARE^^
YES!!! and NO!!! he couldn't have changed it coz he has installed the sp2 pack and thats the problem
True. In fact the problem comes (IMO) from SP2. It installs a firewall that by default blocks lots of connections and makes that some programs (or features of programs) stop working. Audio and video conference over Messenger requires some internet connections that I'm very sure they have been blocked by the new firewall of SP2. To solve the problem, just change its settings. They shoud be somewhere in the properties of the connection to internet (i don't know because I haven't still installed SP2)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
09-19-2004 12:50 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Junot

O.P. RE: Three Questions
K, Thanks for da help but i still need  more...I downloaded the driver and it still wont work for internet conferencing or anything. And uhhhhhhhhhh how do i change the SP2 thing please help
09-19-2004 08:46 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Junot
And uhhhhhhhhhh how do i change the SP2 thing please help
go to the control panel > network connections. Right click your internet connection and select properties. Go to the advanced tab. I think that there is where the options are.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
09-19-2004 08:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Junot

O.P. RE: Three Questions
Hey Choli that thing worked thanks bro..But i still need help with the other two things pleease
09-20-2004 12:09 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: