What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion related to "CtcDetachStatusOnly"

Suggestion related to "CtcDetachStatusOnly"
Author: Message:
Islander

48 / Male / Flag
O.P. Happy  Suggestion related to "CtcDetachStatusOnly"
I like that option a lot, although I personally won't use it because I only drag people to the desktop I have not blocked (btw, great new feature!). Actually, what about the same option, but for your contact list? So that you can see the real status if blocked people there too. That one would be extremely nice.
09-20-2004 11:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestion related to "CtcDetachStatusOnly"
I don't like that; the block icon is a great visual aid to quickly see who has been blocked. Also, the floating contact window is made entirly by patchou himself, so he can control every aspect of it very easly. Changing the icon in the contactlist would require some hooking and stuff (or something like that)....

What I would like to see, is an option to overwrite the text "(blocked)" with the real status of the contact. Thus, this is similar like your suggestion, only put in another way. This would be a bit more easy I assume, since Plus! already overwrites the statustext when someone uses a personalised status with Plus!.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-20-2004 12:42 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Islander

48 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Suggestion related to "CtcDetachStatusOnly"
Duh... I guess I didn't explain it well, you are right. Actually I meant exactly what you said, CookieRevised. The "blocking icon" to remain there, but the status text displaying the real status. Is that possible ?
09-20-2004 05:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: