What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Computer Error !

Computer Error !
Author: Message:
jiba

– / Other / –
O.P. Sad  Computer Error !
I Cannot Go My Hotmail And Check My Mailbox. :( And When I Download Msn 6.2, I Cannot Install The Msn... And It Will Pop Out 1 Error. :@ And I Always Get The System Shutdown And I To Type Shutdown -a At Run.:S And When I Play Games, I Will Get Jam Inside. 8o| And Got 1 More Problem Is That When I Surf Internet For 30Mins Or More, And I Open Another IE It Will Show Me The Page Cannot Be Displayed. *-) Can Someone Help Me :(
09-21-2004 11:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
RE: Computer Error !
What OS is this?
I believe you have alot of different problems there.
Have you scanned with an updated virus scanner?
Scanned with Ad-Aware?
Scanned with Spybot S&D?
09-21-2004 11:32 AM
jiba

– / Other / –
O.P. RE: Computer Error !
Well I Am Using Window XP Professional Now And I Got All Those Problem I Post On Top. Somemore I Have Reformat My Com Many Times But Still With Those Problem. Virus Scan ? Yeah I Do Have Scan My PC But Some Virus Cant Be Cleanable And I'm Using Trend Micro To Scan My PC.
Oh Ya.. I Still Have 2 More Problem Is That... I Am Login To Adminstrator User... And When I Put My OS Disc Inside My Drive And I Click Install Window XP, It Will Say That Please Login To Adminstrator. Another Problem Is That When I Dun Have The System Shutdown Pop Out, At The Start Button I Have The Shutdown Button. But When The System Shutdown Pop Out, It Will Gone And I Cant Restart My Com. And I Have To Press Switch user And There Is The Shutdown Button There.
09-21-2004 03:27 PM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by jiba
My PC But Some Virus Cant Be Cleanable
That could be why your system is getting so many problems... try to boot in Safe Mode and scan for the virus again :)
09-21-2004 03:43 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jiba

– / Other / –
O.P. Sad  RE: Computer Error !
Ok.. I Have Deleted All Those Virus But I Still Have The Same Problem. :cry: Somemore I Am Login To Adminstrator User But Its Say I Am Not. :fight::-/

Can Someone Help ? Is It My CPU Problem Or Some File Or Folder Causes All Those Problem... :(

This post was edited on 09-23-2004 at 04:43 PM by WDZ.
09-22-2004 12:56 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
What exactly do you mean by this?
quote:
I Am Login To Adminstrator User But Its Say I Am Not
What is telling you, you need to be an administrator? A program, a message that pops up on the screen what?

So when you open IE after surfing the internet for 30mins IE displays a 404 error (page cannot be dsiaplayed) correct?
quote:
And When I Download Msn 6.2, I Cannot Install The Msn... And It Will Pop Out 1 Error.
Which error do you get when you try and install?
quote:
Originally posted by Scone
And When I Play Games, I Will Get Jam Inside.
Do you mean that the games freeze? You need to be a bit more clear, just because you know what you mean doesn't mean we do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also please use the [Image: edit.gif] button when needed to add more information instead of double posting like you have. If a moderator sees it they will just merge the two together. just a note for next time ;)

This post was edited on 09-23-2004 at 04:19 PM by matty.
09-23-2004 04:14 PM
jiba

– / Other / –
O.P. RE: Computer Error !
quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
What exactly do you mean by this?
quote:
I Am Login To Adminstrator User But Its Say I Am Not
What is telling you, you need to be an administrator? A program, a message that pops up on the screen what?

I Means, I Am Login To Adminstrator User, And I Wanted To Install Window XP But Its Say I Am Not Login To Adminstrator User And Ask Me To Login.

So when you open IE after surfing the internet for 30mins IE displays a 404 error (page cannot be dsiaplayed) correct?

Yes ! Thats The Error.

quote:
And When I Download Msn 6.2, I Cannot Install The Msn... And It Will Pop Out 1 Error.
Which error do you get when you try and install?

Its Say "The System Cannot Open The Device Or File Specified". And I Click Cancel It Will Say "The Installer Has Encountered An Unexpected Error Installing This Package. This May Indicate A Problem With This Package. The Error Code Is 2755".

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
And When I Play Games, I Will Get Jam Inside.
Do you mean that the games freeze? You need to be a bit more clear, just because you know what you mean doesn't mean we do.

Yes.. I Will Get Freeze And I Can't Even Move My Mouse Or Press Anything And I Have To Restart Com... Thats Happen When I Play Games !

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also please use the [Image: edit.gif] button when needed to add more information instead of double posting like you have. If a moderator sees it they will just merge the two together. just a note for next time ;)

Ok Sorry For That... Thanks For Helping Me ;)
09-24-2004 05:07 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: