What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » fix this before next update!

fix this before next update!
Author: Message:
jordanspringer

jjordann

– / Male / –
O.P. fix this before next update!
This isnt really a bug, but more of a suggestion. sometimes me, and other people like to view their contacts by email address, instead of their display name, becuz sometimes people change their names so much, its harder to find them out of a big list. this option can be changed from Contacts > Manage Contacts > View Contacts By > Email Address or Display Name. I noticed that when contacts are viewed by email address, then I go to add one of my contacts to the desktop, their name still displays their Display name, and not their email address, although the main msn messenger window is displaying contacts by email. Is there anyway to view a Floating contact by email address? Like have Plus detect that Messenger is showing names by email address instead, and therefore show the floating contacts name as their email address instead of their display name? I think this would be a good minor update to the next version of plus.
[Image: name4ld.png]
09-25-2004 05:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: fix this before next update!
I suggested this before in this post: CookieRevised's reply to Suggestion for floating contacts. (4th point)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-25-2004 06:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: