What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » "anonymous" alerts...

"anonymous" alerts...
Author: Message:
Rockj

gEEk

– / Male / –
O.P. "anonymous" alerts...
it would be lovley to have such a feature. as I simply hate the big square popping up all the time when contacts are signing in. and if you turn it off, you don't notice when friends do login :| (without using the great feature of "display on desktop" on contacts...). What would be nice would just be a small popup above the tray, just where the normal alerts come, but just minimal window and  L: NICK     (for logins) and M: NICK   for messages. or something like that....hope you understand...
09-28-2004 09:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: "anonymous" alerts...
Messenerg Plus! mimics the standard toasts of Messenger. And that is a good thing. As soon as Messenger changes his toasts to something like that, I'm sure Patchou will follow. But for now, I highly doubt it that it will be a feature...

However, This could be done with a plugin (given that you disable all the toasts in Messenger and Messenger Plus!). This plugin doesn't exist yet though. So if a plugin maker sees this and wants to make it, you have a chance, otherwise, nope sorry....

This post was edited on 09-28-2004 at 10:37 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-28-2004 10:36 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: