What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Msn Messenger 7.0 vs. Plus! visual

Msn Messenger 7.0 vs. Plus! visual
Author: Message:
ediblematchbox

– / Male / –
O.P. Msn Messenger 7.0 vs. Plus! visual
It seems as though, from the looks of the beta release of 7.0,  msgplus! will have to up the ante in regards to visual features. Up until now, msgplus has been, for the most part, a feature rich pug-in for the oh-so-boring standard msn messenger, but with the leaking of the beta 7.0, I fins some of the new features   will be a real challenge for msgplus. I'm sure most users of msgplus! are  like myself, non-developers, and in saying that we use msgplus because of the new life it breathes into the dull standard version of Msn Messenger. In the new version there are two very noticeable features added, one is called winks and the other is called nudge. I think msgplus is going to have to go that extra bit if it wants to add anything to the new Msn Messenger release if the beta is anything to go by.
10-04-2004 09:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Msn Messenger 7.0 vs. Plus! visual
yes true but  me myself uses msgplus for the /all tags and the /status tags and for the plugins so i dont think plus needs to lift its games i think it is just fine and i will be looking forward to when it is compadible with plus and mainly msgplus 4 is were new realy realy big features will come in so dont expect anything to big when it becomes compadible i think the features will just stay the same and just the only think different will be that it actualy works with msn 7 but this wont be for ages cause msn 7 is still in BETA stages so when it becomes officialy released then expect somthing
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
10-04-2004 09:36 AM
TheDude

– / Male / –
Plus still has tonnes of things that MSN Messenger 7 doesn't. 
10-04-2004 03:55 PM
brianjdupuis

40 / Male / –
:lol: I find it funny when people are talking about Messenger Plus 4! when a version was just released not to long ago. All that needs to be done is for Patchou to make a patch to make Plus work with Msn Messenger 7 as soon as possible because im really loving the new messenger! :D But also missing the feautres of Plus! :(

Hmmm wonder why I can't go on to the msgplus.net web site LOL ^o)

This post was edited on 10-04-2004 at 04:32 PM by brianjdupuis.
10-04-2004 04:31 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: