What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » [Request] Auto Responder Plugin

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
[Request] Auto Responder Plugin
Author: Message:
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Request] Auto Responder Plugin
could someone please make a plugin like this if Patchou doesnt implement it into Messenger Plus! as a feature :) it's the same as what Messenger Discovery has. ive searched everywhere for one but cant find one and i think people who dont want MD or cant get it to work should be able to have one, like me. Messenger Plus! already automatically responds to Ping! commands, why cant it automatically respond to anything you choose? :) i think it should.

for example if someone says "hello" i could set my responder to automatically say "hello" back. it should have a filter so you can choose for which contacts it works for and also to choose when the responder is on, like if you're away you maybe wouldnt want it to be on so it doesnt confuse people when you say "hello" back to them while you're not even at your computer, hehe. but you should still be able to have the responder on even if you're away if you want.

the responder should also be able to reply with commands, like if you want your responder to reply with the (!WAT) command when someone asks you "what song are you listening to?" then it should do that and also should work, if you know what i mean. so you can set the responder to reply with commands aswell, and the commands should work instead of sending the command how it is. (like it should actually respond with the song you're listening to instead of responding with (!WAT) if you know what i mean)

(i think you should also be able to reply with / commands if you set them, so you could set your own special code that it responds to which puts you on "Away" for example, or any command like that. like for example if someone would say the code żawayż to me, the responder would reply with /away which would put my status on away.. and the same with any other / command there is)

so if anyone is interested please give it a try :)

This post was edited on 10-04-2004 at 02:47 PM by John.
[Image: johnsig02.png]
10-04-2004 02:46 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jameslives

RE: [Suggestion] Auto Responder Plugin
good idea!!
i want one!
[Image: jmzsigsmall3dd.gif]
10-04-2004 02:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

RE: [Request] Auto Responder Plugin
:rolleyes:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=32...d=314251#pid314251
10-04-2004 02:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Request] Auto Responder Plugin
well i was asking for a bot or anything there and saying i couldnt find one anywhere :P now im asking for a plugin so it's different :)
10-04-2004 03:01 PM
Hordo

Yeah I want this too, the problem is that with MD you can't send back plus commands. I want to be able to send plus commands when somebody gives me a request.

For example somebody says !pic 1 and then I reply /pic picture1. That doesn't work in MD (N)
10-04-2004 05:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
yeah, and MD doesnt even work for me. so please someone make a plugin like this :) i know lots of people would use it (Y)
10-04-2004 06:08 PM
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
SInce i dont use MD because most of the stuff i would have used is on spng anyways, Id absolutly love an auto responder because i see myself saying "okay" a lot when people say "brb" so ive actually quit saying it. If anyone could make this some how, id love them forever <3 :p
10-04-2004 10:20 PM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
hehe yeah :) i would absolutely love one aswell, so someone please make one (G)

come on, anyone?
10-09-2004 08:32 AM
mrhuge

46 / Male / –
If you know C++, you can make a auto-responder plugin for MSN Proxy. This is a SOCKS4 proxy for MSN Messenger with plugin support. With a plugin you're able to catch messages before they arrive at a conversation window, and generate a response.
You can let the plugin block the message completely so it won't arrive at the conversation window at all.
10-09-2004 12:56 PM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
i dont know C++

but wait, are you saying that such a plugin already exists?
10-09-2004 04:05 PM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: