What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Plus! idea

Plus! idea
Author: Message:
Sherro

33 / Male / –
O.P. Grin  Plus! idea
sorry if this has alredy been mentioned in some way, shape  or  form but i think it would be cool if in the options have a drop down box or something to select diffrent skins somehow without haveing to install them over plz dont flame if its lame :)
[Image: Sherro.png]
10-07-2004 11:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
marcboy

RE: Plus! idea
i'd also like to see something like this but im not sure how implementable it is
10-07-2004 05:17 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Sherro
sorry if this has alredy been mentioned in some way, shape  or  form but i think it would be cool if in the options have a drop down box or something to select diffrent skins somehow without haveing to install them over plz dont flame if its lame :)

I doubt this would be possible, and wouldn't be implemented into plus, as skins are illegal, another downside i'm afraid. Although, this could be done, if there was a prog. that installed all of the skins, and when you started msn messenger, a popup came up, and asked you which skin to use.

This could be possible if you had each skin installed that you would use, but in different folders, if you understand what I mean. But unfortunately, plus! would only be installed on the skin that is in the main msn messenger folder.
10-07-2004 05:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
i recokon it could be done as thats Tawain PowerPlus Messenger thing skins by hooking, and not by modifying the exe.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
10-07-2004 06:49 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by madman66
Patchou's reply to Legal Patch

This has nothing whatsoever to do with what was mentioned, what is being mentioned here is about skins being chosen.
10-07-2004 07:11 PM
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
yeah if Patchou decides to do this, it'd be just great....

10-07-2004 10:54 PM
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
yes this would be great currently u have to install the skin you want if you wanna change skins u install the new skin but the problem here is if you wanna go back to the original messenger skin you gotta go and run the skins uninstaller program so a feature that lets you pick which skin to use would be nice but as someone said for some reason its illegal i dont know why.
10-13-2004 10:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: