What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » AutoAccept Files Problem

AutoAccept Files Problem
Author: Message:
Iv4n

O.P. AutoAccept Files Problem
Hi there... i dont know if this is a bug... but at least i think its a problem.. :).. When you have autoaccept files activated when someone sends u a file it doest accept it, but, when u have MSN Messenger locked down it will not accept the file... i activated it because some persons send me new things... songs, programs, and things like this... so will im away from my computer i lock it down... but the files are not accepted....

Well, just to let u know that Patchou, i think u r a great example for all of us, and a great programmer, thnx for giving us "Messenger Plus!"!!:)(Y)
10-06-2004 06:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Iv4n

O.P. RE: AutoAccept Files Problem
Hello? did anybody see the msg?... thnx.. hehe... will any actions be taken in future versions?
10-11-2004 07:14 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: AutoAccept Files Problem
In order for the auto accept to complete Messenger Plus! needs to bring the window into focus then it sends the accept keys to the window and restores the previous window. Now if you have MSN Messenger locked then it cannot bring the window into focus because it is hidden. I hope this explains why it wont work.

Also in the future please refain from double posting. It is against the forum rules. Forum rules can be found here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/rules.html

This post was edited on 10-11-2004 at 07:28 PM by matty.
10-11-2004 07:27 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: