What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN Messenger Build 7.0.0205 Skin

MSN Messenger Build 7.0.0205 Skin
Author: Message:
JaymachRalTir

Star Wars Freak

38 / Male / –
O.P. MSN Messenger Build 7.0.0205 Skin
Well usually I have a whole bunch of skins to offer for MSN....but seeing as MSN 7.0.0205 has only recentley been released...most of them haven't been updated yet....the only one I have just now is Star Wars MSN....but I'll update this post as I find more...anyhow...here's the 1st skin (that I've found anyway) for MSN Messenger build 7.0.0205.

Again, the skins are stored in .rar archives, so use WinRAR to unzip them to the wherever you have MSN Messenger installed.

1st Note: I have not included any .dll files in the .rar archives, so anyone can use these skins and keep MSN the same language as they have it just now.

2nd Note: If any of the creators of the skins do not want me to host the updated files, I will take them down, simply e-mail me on andrew@jaymach.com and it will be done.

3rd Note: I have already patched the skin with the CVR Patch, Polygammy Patch, and Mess.be Games Patch...so no need to do any of that. :)

Star Wars MSN - Preview - Creation By Toon's
10-07-2004 05:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: