What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Auto sign-in

Auto sign-in
Author: Message:
Kally

O.P. Auto sign-in
I've always been able to automatically sign in when my computer starts and since I upgrade to the Service Pack 2 it doesn't seem to remembe my sign-in information although I have ticked off the box to remember it.

I have to manual sign in each time - Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there a way to correct it?

Thanks for your help.
10-06-2004 11:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
RE: Auto sign-in
if you go to Start> control panel> user accounts > your account name > "Set up my account to use a .NET passport > go through the wizard, and when you get to "Sign in with you .NET passport, make sure that the box that says "assosiate my passport with my windows account" and then restart your msn. That should allow you to sign in when your computer starts. If it doesnt, make sure that "automatically run msn messenger when windows starts" and "allow automatic sign in when connected to the internet"

I hope i could help you :)
10-07-2004 12:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Kally

O.P. RE: Auto sign-in
Marissa,

Thank you for your suggestions.  Unfortunately all of the above has already been done.  I will let you know if it happens again next time I log in.

Kally
10-07-2004 02:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: