What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » hmm isnt a real bug but...

hmm isnt a real bug but...
Author: Message:
arsenick

O.P. Huh?  hmm isnt a real bug but...
ok it's not a bug but I think it's look like one ;) just another "feature" when u click personalisez status you can put your nick prefix and your away message and choose your STATUS you can choose every availaible status other then online...... ok ok ok I see what you'll say it's and AWAY system.. but sometime ppl (like me) can think it's usefull  to put a automatic message BUT stay online..... and not away or anything else... well just let me know I'm sure it's not really a big thing to change in the code... only few line ? :P at least maybe I can help you
thx!
keep the good work(Y)

ho another thing when you put your status to "busy" and you put a message and you are playing a game like counter strike or something.. when some1 talk to you "you" respond and I don't know for you but for me it's exit my counter strike for 1 sec...

This post was edited on 10-20-2004 at 03:18 AM by Chrono.
10-20-2004 02:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: hmm isnt a real bug but...
quote:
Originally posted by arsenick
ok it's not a bug but I think it's look like one ;) just another "feature" when u click personalisez status you can put your nick prefix and your away message and choose your STATUS you can choose every availaible status other then online...... ok ok ok I see what you'll say it's and AWAY system.. but sometime ppl (like me) can think it's usefull  to put a automatic message BUT stay online..... and not away or anything else... well just let me know I'm sure it's not really a big thing to change in the code... only few line ? :P at least maybe I can help you
Requested before. Also, there are other instances were not all statusses are present to choose from. I too would like to see that all statusses are available to choose from. However for some things it would be more then a few lines of codes to add I would imagine...

(btw, in the futur post suggestions in "Messenger Plus General Talk" ;))

quote:
Originally posted by arsenick
ho another thing when you put your status to "busy" and you put a message and you are playing a game like counter strike or something.. when some1 talk to you "you" respond and I don't know for you but for me it's exit my counter strike for 1 sec...
That's "normal" in a sence that in order to send (away) messages the conversation window has to have the focus, otherwise nothing can be send. After the message is send, the window should "unfocus" again...

(PS: don't double post, it isn't allowed ;))

This post was edited on 10-20-2004 at 03:17 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-20-2004 03:16 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
right well most status are available when setting a personalised status. the only 2 not available are. online i assume thats because when your online you should be available. and appear offline, as if your appearing to be offline people cannot start convos with you as for all intensive purposes your not online so adding appear offline to the list of personalised status would be pointless.

however i do understand why you want to be on online status wih an automessage. a lot of the time im watching tv but during the adverts i do come back to check my email and for any incoming convos when im on away people assume im not at the pc and wont be back until away status is gone so yes if i were online and just had an auto message saying im watching tv thatd be great.
10-20-2004 06:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
ok ok, ill add online to the list :p... just send me an email so that I remember it at mplus@patchou.com :p
[Image: signature2.gif]
10-21-2004 12:01 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
arsenick

O.P. RE: hmm isnt a real bug but...
nice ;) thx dude
10-21-2004 12:08 AM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
Thanks! This has been requested a couple of times already, and you never remembered it ;)

j/k :P
10-21-2004 06:44 PM
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
ok patchou i sent you the email as you requested.
10-21-2004 08:11 PM
arsenick

O.P. RE: hmm isnt a real bug but...
well... he will get duplicate :p
10-21-2004 08:21 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites