What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Msn won't work i'm not sure whether its because of Messenger Plus or something else?

Msn won't work i'm not sure whether its because of Messenger Plus or something else?
Author: Message:
xx_cinderella_xx

O.P. Msn won't work i'm not sure whether its because of Messenger Plus or something else?
Messenger Plus says that there is a problem which means it "can't add its functions to msn" and yet ive had it on for almost a year. Also when i try to log onto msn it says that either my username doesnt exsist or my password is incorrect yet again ive had this username and password for a very long time, plus i can still get into hotmail with them. I have (well...had ) MsgPlus 2.21. Please help!! thanx :o) xx
10-20-2004 07:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
RE: Msn won't work i'm not sure whether its because of Messenger Plus or something else?
what version of msn are you running? because im pretty sure that message comes up on msn7.xxx
10-20-2004 07:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Msn won't work i'm not sure whether its because of Messenger Plus or something else?
Also, the latest version of Plus! is 3.21.104, if you're not using MSN Messenger 7, you might want to try updating your Plus! at http://www.msgplus.net/download.php
10-20-2004 07:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: