What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation »

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Author: Message:
zeus_tap

O.P. Grin 
FIZ UMA REVISAO GERAL DO PORTUGUÊS QUE EXISTE NO MESSENGER PLUS COM VÁRIOS ERROS... SE ALGUÉM QUIZER A VERSÃO FEITA POR MIM DO PORTUGUÊS BRASIL É SÓ ENVIAR UM E-MAIL PARA:

zeus_tap@hotmail.com

ABRAÇOS
10-27-2004 08:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
Maybe you're interested in these threads (and/or in the people who posted there):
Portuguese BR translation
Tradução para Português-BR / Translation to Portuguese-BR
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
10-27-2004 09:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Edu115

quote:
Originally posted by zeus_tap
FIZ UMA REVISAO GERAL DO PORTUGUÊS QUE EXISTE NO MESSENGER PLUS COM VÁRIOS ERROS... SE ALGUÉM QUIZER A VERSÃO FEITA POR MIM DO PORTUGUÊS BRASIL É SÓ ENVIAR UM E-MAIL PARA:

zeus_tap@hotmail.com

ABRAÇOS

This thing makes me sick.. Why don't you just understand that portuguese from PORTUGAL is different from portuguese from BRAZIL?!! You adopted our language, and our language is the one with errors? :\ Sorry but you're wrong! It's not that hard to understand our language and it isn't also that hard to understand that this aren't errors but regionalisms.. So, if you wan't to translate to your specific language, fine! But don't ever say that this translation has a lot of errors, because that's completely false and stupid! We spent a lot of time on this and now some people that don't know what they're talking about discredit our work like this...
[Image: sign.jpg]
11-07-2004 09:57 PM
gdumitresco

46 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Edu115
This thing makes me sick.. Why don't you just understand that portuguese from PORTUGAL is different from portuguese from BRAZIL?!! You adopted our language, and our language is the one with errors? :\ Sorry but you're wrong! It's not that hard to understand our language and it isn't also that hard to understand that this aren't errors but regionalisms.. So, if you wan't to translate to your specific language, fine! But don't ever say that this translation has a lot of errors, because that's completely false and stupid! We spent a lot of time on this and now some people that don't know what they're talking about discredit our work like this...

nobody said Portugal's Portuguese is wrong, nobody was contesting that... since there are differences between cultures those translations become needed, like there is a canadian english, UK english, US english, australian english...

don't be radical or almost paranoid like that, ok?

Muito obrigado pela compreensão
12-06-2004 03:55 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by gdumitresco
quote:
Originally posted by Edu115

nobody said Portugal's Portuguese is wrong, nobody was contesting that... since there are differences between cultures those translations become needed, like there is a canadian english, UK english, US english, australian english...

don't be radical or almost paranoid like that, ok?

Muito obrigado pela compreensão

Well i dont agree with edu but the other guy said it was full of errors and it isnt.
Each version of the portuguese is different none of them is WRONG, NONE! zeus said the portuguese from Portugal version was full of errors: " ..COM VÁRIOS ERROS.." , errors? where? i dont see any.

It just a Portuguese from Portugal version so zeus and edu are wrong.
Edu because he said they should accept what he did ect and for being paranoid that kind of things..

Like there are other Portuguese like portguese from angola, mozambique (or however is the name in english :D) timor, macau ect...

I have to repeat, none is wrong only some different words that exist in some versions that dont exist in others, that has to do with culture like u said, and many other things, there arent a lot of people around here making translations of that different versions because that countries are kinda...poor and few people have internet ect..

EDIT: forgot to say you were wrong too because you said no one was contesting that portuguese from portugal is wrong.. zeus was..

This post was edited on 01-14-2005 at 11:11 PM by paperless.
01-14-2005 11:06 PM
Hrrr

nao sao erros, e sim eh portugues Lusitano. Nao tem portugues brasileiros no Messenger Plus :-(

A nao ser que alguem consiga completar a traduçao brasileira e lançar pra mandarem na proxima atualizaçao
01-14-2005 11:21 PM
Bmw1000c

yay!

44 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Hrrr
nao sao erros, e sim eh portugues Lusitano. Nao tem portugues brasileiros no Messenger Plus :-(

A nao ser que alguem consiga completar a traduçao brasileira e lançar pra mandarem na proxima atualizaçao

epa, português brasil porquê? nao percebem portugues portugal?

English: "man, portuguese of brazil why? you don't understand portuguese of portugal?"

i think that the brazilian people can read perfectly the portugues of portugal, what's the dificulty?

This post was edited on 01-25-2005 at 08:16 PM by Bmw1000c.
01-25-2005 08:15 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Bmw1000c
quote:
Originally posted by Hrrr

epa, português brasil porquê? nao percebem portugues portugal?

English: "man, portuguese of brazil why? you don't understand portuguese of portugal?"

i think that the brazilian people can read perfectly the portugues of portugal, what's the dificulty?

Man thats not the problem.. would you like to have only the brazilian version on Msgplus? :/ they are not used to listen or read our porutguese AND we are..also i owuldnt like to have the pt-br version on msgplus only.. :/
01-25-2005 09:10 PM
jvlppm

Portugues de portugal sux

more plus users from brazil than portugal
02-20-2005 12:12 AM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by jvlppm
Portugues de portugal sux

more plus users from brazil than portugal

Really?
I wont enter in fights but here's just a note...

Brazil Population = 157.070.163 (data from 1996)
Portugal Population  ~ 10 000 000(global knowledge)
Btw...i reported your post...let's hope you don't post again like that...
02-20-2005 12:51 AM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: