What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature request!

Feature request!
Author: Message:
_someone_

O.P. Shocked  Feature request!
Hi!
Tried this one on the Help & Support section, but figured I'd have another go here...

I'm loving the latest version.. but was wondering if there's any chance of implementing another feature which would make me SOOOO happy!!

Basically, its the desktop contacts thing (maybe available in previous versions, but only just noticed it... it ROCKS!!)
As I often have a lot of convos on at the same time, my taskbar gets cluttered with minimised windows.. so I'm wondering if there's any way to get these windows to 'dock' into the little desktop contact window?
The only other option is closing all the windows in between replying to people, but this loses my 'text recall' functions - effectively starting a new convo each time my contact says something.

Anyway - just thought I'd give it a go at asking!
Keep up the good work - everyone I know now has MsgPlus!! :P
10-28-2004 02:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Feature request!
There is something similar but instead of docking the windows onto the destktop, it uses tabs in the messenger window, it is a feature of StuffPlug (A popular Plugin for Messenger Plus!) by TheBlasphemer.

This post was edited on 10-28-2004 at 03:03 PM by user27089.
10-28-2004 03:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_someone_

O.P. RE: RE: Feature request!
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
There is something similar but instead of docking the windows onto the destktop, it uses tabs in the messenger window

Yeah - my mate sent me a file called 'TabMSN', but as I'm a keyboard junkie, i'd really like to be able to alt+tab to the windows as they pop up (which doesn't seem possible with this plugin .. not tried the one u suggested yet tho :) ) also, when i DO use my mouse, to launch a convo by double-clicking on their desktop link, it doesn't take me to the tabbed windows at all - never mind to the right one!! :|

(thanks 4 the suggestion tho - i'll get on & d/l it! ;))
10-28-2004 03:11 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

RE: Feature request!
quote:
Originally posted by _someone_
Yeah - my mate sent me a file called 'TabMSN', but as I'm a keyboard junkie, i'd really like to be able to alt+tab to the windows as they pop up (which doesn't seem possible with this plugin .. not tried the one u suggested yet tho :) ) also, when i DO use my mouse, to launch a convo by double-clicking on their desktop link, it doesn't take me to the tabbed windows at all - never mind to the right one!! :|

(thanks 4 the suggestion tho - i'll get on & d/l it! ;))
maybe you can contact wouter to make him add a menu with the window list or something. add it as a suggestion ;)
10-28-2004 03:16 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: