What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Strange Plug-in request...

Strange Plug-in request...
Author: Message:
Replicarter

O.P. Strange Plug-in request...
Hey, ok this is a little simple and wired, but could someone make a plugin that added a capital letter at the start of a sentence, and a apostrophe in required words, and i to I, just general gramaticle stuff for people like me with bad typing skills, and a few other people i know would also like this, but not as a talking, where you have to put a command, then typ the message, but make it do it automaticly on everything you type, so if someone could do this, please post :)

thanks.
11-23-2004 07:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: Strange Plug-in request...
quote:
Originally posted by Replicarter
Hey, ok this is a little simple and wired, but could someone make a plugin that added a capital letter at the start of a sentence, and a apostrophe in required words, and i to I, just general gramaticle stuff for people like me with bad typing skills, and a few other people i know would also like this, but not as a talking, where you have to put a command, then typ the message, but make it do it automaticly on everything you type, so if someone could do this, please post :)

thanks.

The capital letters @ the start of sentences would be prety hard to do, but you can set the word filter feature in plus! to replace words like "dont" with "don't" and "cant" with "can't". You could get a plug-in to replace " i " with " I " and " u " with " you " (don't forget the spaces or you'll have problems) because the word filter doesn't recognise spaces....

This post was edited on 11-23-2004 at 07:43 PM by .blade//.
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
11-23-2004 07:39 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Grinder911

RE: Strange Plug-in request...
Check out this thread.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=30151&page=1

Here is a direct link to the download.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=294309
11-23-2004 09:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »