What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN Hacking??????

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
MSN Hacking??????
Author: Message:
GameGuy

RE: MSN Hacking??????
quote:
he said he'd stop if she showed him her tits... but that's not a solution to the problem...

Hey man, Theres Google! Images and you can search for anything you like. I think maybe googling for "tits" and sending it to the dumb person might help? Heh. Just tell them It's your sister. :P
[Image: GameGuy-Sig2.jpg]
11-30-2004 11:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Hacking??????
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
There is a program i know of out there that can change your contacts msn name but thats the same, a name change, its a code with numbers. You'd have to get sent a file first though, you can look through your processes or your recieved files for an exe, but then again the process would end if you restarted your computer.
That's something different then what Heggi's problem is....
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
Im pretty sure that wont work if he/she got sent the file and is running the exe.
Yes it will, the "hacker" can change the password if he knows the old password. The thing that will happen is that Haggi will be signed off, and he can't do anything anymore.

Note to Haggi: although you shouldn't run any dodgy files, the things described by marissa could only happen if the "hacker" has sent a file and you executed it, and the file was a trojan (password stealer) of some kind.

Again, the things you described, Haggi, are nothing more then the harmless but annoying imitate functions of some addons.

I am not minimizing the things, but it is also of no use to blow everything out of proportion and making people as paranoid as hell. Just stick to the facts that Haggi has told us.

quote:
Originally posted by GameGuy
Hey man, Theres Google! Images and you can search for anything you like. I think maybe googling for "tits" and sending it to the dumb person might help? Heh. Just tell them It's your sister
And that will solve NOTHING. In fact, you even encourage the guy in doing such things....

This post was edited on 12-01-2004 at 01:48 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-01-2004 01:44 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: