What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuff plug oversize EMOTICONS, how to use?

Stuff plug oversize EMOTICONS, how to use?
Author: Message:
KL3

O.P. Tongue  Stuff plug oversize EMOTICONS, how to use?
:$I send a ocersize EMOTICONS to my fd, but he just see a small EMOTICONS, is it wrong?? or it is proper!?!? help me!!
11-30-2004 12:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Stuff plug oversize EMOTICONS, how to use?
Have you set it to allow em in the config of Stuffplug NG (in a convowindow: plus > plugins > stuffplug > configuration)?

From Stuffplug NG FAQ page:
Features » Over-Sized emoticons
This feature allows you to have bigger custom emoticons than the default 19x19 pixels.
To use it simply enable the feature and add a new emoticon which is bigger than 19x19 pixels.
StuffPlug-NG will then ask you if you would like to keep the original size, just like over-sized display pictures.
Please note that people not having this feature enabled will only see the upper-left corner of your bigger emoticons.

This post was edited on 11-30-2004 at 12:20 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
11-30-2004 12:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Fredzz

37 / Male / –
RE: RE: Stuff plug oversize EMOTICONS, how to use?
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Have you set it to allow em in the config of Stuffplug NG (in a convowindow: plus > plugins > stuffplug > configuration)?

From Stuffplug NG FAQ page:
Features » Over-Sized emoticons
This feature allows you to have bigger custom emoticons than the default 19x19 pixels.
To use it simply enable the feature and add a new emoticon which is bigger than 19x19 pixels.
StuffPlug-NG will then ask you if you would like to keep the original size, just like over-sized display pictures.
Please note that people not having this feature enabled will only see the upper-left corner of your bigger emoticons.

does the "otherside" needs also that option enabled? so we with that feature we can use these emoticons http://kalomiranetwork.com/smilies/smilies.html that were on a thread? and will they animate?

Sorry its just that i dont have anyone else with Msn7 to try the animations and stuff :S
Fredzz rox00rz
01-09-2005 02:37 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
I saved oversized emotes in one of my hotmail login. Then they were working. Next day i logged on using my other hotmail account but still in the same windows account but couldn't find them. Is it that emotes are not transferable ?? If no plz tell where i can get em from my hd plz :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-09-2005 02:43 PM
Fredzz

37 / Male / –
custom emoticons are stored in one account. if you login with other account you are not able to access them. to get them, you must get a CEDP importer/exporter from mess.be . export from one account. and then import to new account.
Fredzz rox00rz
01-09-2005 02:45 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
does the "otherside" needs also that option enabled? so we with that feature we can use these emoticons http://kalomiranetwork.com/smilies/smilies.html that were on a thread? and will they animate?

Sorry its just that i dont have anyone else with Msn7 to try the animations and stuff :S
Yes, if the other also has MSN 7 he/she needs to have SPNG aswell (with that option enabled) to see bigger emotes. If they have MSN 6.2 they wont be able to see the animated emotes (animation is a MSN 7 feature).

This post was edited on 01-09-2005 at 05:23 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
01-09-2005 05:16 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
custom emoticons are stored in one account. if you login with other account you are not able to access them. to get them, you must get a CEDP importer/exporter from mess.be . export from one account. and then import to new account.

Can't find anything like that. Plz help :'(
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-09-2005 08:20 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend