What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Showing Alerts

Showing Alerts
Author: Message:
mbannon

O.P. Showing Alerts
I receive alerts on messenger from MSN Money.  The little toaster thing pops up, shows for about 3 seconds and then disappears.  If I am not at the computer I will miss that alert.  I know that I can open the Contact List and click on "View my recent alerts" but I don't want to keep checking that all the time to see if there is a new alert.

Does anyone know if there is a plugin or some other option that would open a program or something that would be noticeable and remain on the screen after an alert comes in?  Thanks.
12-07-2004 06:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
thc2010

Revenge is a meal best served cold

37 / Male / –
RE: Showing Alerts
you meen like when some one msgs you? and a msg stays on your taskbar? I dont know if thats doable but its a good concept. although it would be better if you just check the alert thing. LOL its the same thing anyways and even neater
[Image: glennlopez.png]
Click the image above to send me a message on MSN messenger via web browser.
12-07-2004 06:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mbannon

O.P. RE: Showing Alerts
The problem is that I don't want to have to keep checking the 'View my recent alerts' all day long in case something came in when I was not at the computer.

Yes, it would be a good idea to have something flashing on the taskbar like when an instant message comes in.

This post was edited on 12-07-2004 at 06:47 AM by mbannon.
12-07-2004 06:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: