What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help...plus! menu in a convo

help...plus! menu in a convo
Author: Message:
jo3y

- - j o 3 y*

35 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  help...plus! menu in a convo
[font=Arial][size=2][color=blue]alright i downloaded the spng plug in the one that gives u hudge display pics n tells u wen ppl exit the box n stufff... n ever since i downloaded it none of my commands work on chat windows.. like for example   /sbrb, s/hello, /ssignout and wen u click plus! in the convo then go to plugings theeres one that i want that lets u steal a dp /xcedpstealer that dont work either.. none of them work it just send whatever i wrote but b4 it used to make sounds n change my nicknames n everything.. if u know what the problem is can u help or do u reccomend anyone ho will know what the problem is?..like basically EVERYTHIGN in the plus! drop down menu in a conversation does not work, the special tags, format tags, plugings, send command.. they dont work another example.. say wen i used to enter (!N) and hit send it would say "brittany"  now wen i send it it just shows up as (!N)... like it dont work.. im sooo confused
12-10-2004 12:53 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: help...plus! menu in a convo
Did you download the SPNG plug especially for 7.0, or the older one for 6.x?
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
12-10-2004 01:12 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jo3y

- - j o 3 y*

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: help...plus! menu in a convo
a friend sent it to me over msn.. but i have msn 6.2... so i dno what am i supposed to do?
12-10-2004 01:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
kangie

falling...

38 / Female / –
RE: help...plus! menu in a convo
to see what version you have, do Plus! - Preferences - Plugins, highlight stuffplug, press configure, and at the bottom of the window press About, and paste what it says :P
[Image: sig.jpg]
12-10-2004 03:52 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: