What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Little confused

Little confused
Author: Message:
reachthousands

O.P. Little confused
I have been reading over the forum, learning the ins and outs of messenger Plus, which is awesome!

During my stay in the forums I keep reading about a "messenger plus babe", ???  any light can be shined on this I would appreciate it  :)

Also for the chat forum, I have java virtual machine installed, and play on yahoo often with no problems, however when I got to the chat room on here, it never loads, any ideas ?
12-13-2004 03:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Little confused
First of all, welcome to the forum to be honest, and I'm sure that Patchou appreciates your gratitude towards the third party extension :).

The Messenger Plus! Babe is Fraisie's sister, Fraisie is Patchou's Girlfriend, there used to be pictures of the messenger plus! babe wearing some of the messenger plus! merchandise, but since the re-design of www.msgplus.net there haven't been any pictures of the Messenger Plus! Babe, they seemed to have just gone somewhere, there have been many inquiries about these, and there haven't been any answers yet, and I doubt that there will be.

As for the chat room, I think that you may need to download mIRC, which is a chat client, which is sort of life all of the aol chat rooms, but it is in a program that can be edited to your liking with its style and you can add scripts to improve your experience for it, you can download it from here: www.mirc.com.

Once you have opened that, merely type in the main Status Box /server irc.msgplus.net then wait for it to connect, then you type in /join #msgplus if you need help with the extension, or /join #banana if you wish to purely chat to other members of the forum.

That was my option when I first decided to chat to other plus! users, as for the web chat, that seems to be working perfectly for me, click the banner that says 'java', and download that, if it doesn't work then don't hesitate to return to the forum to ask again :).
12-13-2004 05:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Little confused
quote:
Originally posted by reachthousands
Also for the chat forum, I have java virtual machine installed, and play on yahoo often with no problems, however when I got to the chat room on here, it never loads, any ideas ?
You could always try installing the latest VM from Sun themselves http://www.java.com/
[Image: spartaafk.png]
12-14-2004 09:50 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: