What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Retrieve Status and/or "LoginID" without mAPI?

Retrieve Status and/or "LoginID" without mAPI?
Author: Message:
PeRKoniX

84 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  Retrieve Status and/or "LoginID" without mAPI?
I'm working on a mail popper plugin the idea is that you can use your pop3 account to show a popup when you recieve new mail(s). It makes it different from the msgplus! pop3 notifier because with this plugin you can customize the popup title, text, sound, application with tags, like %1 for new messages count and %2 for recieve date/time %3 for subject %4 for From etc....it works already now, but the problem is I can't see if someone is logged in. If you start msn messenger the plugin will automaticly check for new mail(or after a delay) because it can't see if someone is logged in. And perhaps it would be nice to retrieve de user ID or passport or something to make seperate user settings.

All this can be done with messenger API I know, but I would really like to see another way to check if someone is logged in, and better..WHO is logged in. So without the use of messenger API.

This post was edited on 12-26-2004 at 04:26 PM by PeRKoniX.
12-26-2004 09:49 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: