What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Msn's New Hotmail / 2 Gb online space

Msn's New Hotmail / 2 Gb online space
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. Shocked  Msn's New Hotmail / 2 Gb online space
Well by now all of u know bout hotmail giving away 250 mb to every user. But have u guyz heard of this ??
quote:
Originally posted by MSN Website
All existing ninemsn Hotmail Extra Storage subscribers will be automatically upgraded to ninemsn Hotmail Plus at no additional cost when it becomes available this summer. No action is required on your part.

All existing ninemsn Premium subscribers will receive 2GB of online storage and the ability to send 20MB attachments at no additional cost when it becomes available this fall. No action is required on your part.

When u go to hotmail.com u will see about hotmail giving 250 mb eventuallly to all of its users and 25 mb to all new registering ppl.
So what i did was i signed up for it. Then i saw a "ninemsn hotmail"  pic instead of the regular hotmail pic in your today tab when ur checking you mail.
So i signed up for it. Later when i came back to the same place i saw a message "ninemsn Hotmail upgrade
Your MSN Hotmail account now includes MSN Calendar — free.
Learn about the upgrade available for ninemsn Hotmail" at the bottom left corner so i followed it and got the above link.

So good news to all u ppl who want a online storage space cause msn may just give u a 2 gb space (i think it will eventually; how can they afford so much space !!)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-01-2005 12:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
RE: Msn's New Hotmail / 2 Gb online space
actually, i think that those Hotmail Extra storage subscribers are already paying for the service, if im not wrong... their storage is just boosted up ever since gmail arrived
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
01-01-2005 03:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
...if you pay an extra $37.95 you get more spac
Basically there's two nineMSN types...the regular and the Premium...
Obviously John Anderton hasn't done that much research into this because after 10 seconds I found this page: http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/...xAPID=1983&DI=2054...

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
So good news to all u ppl who want a online storage space cause msn may just give u a 2 gb space

Please ignore John Anderton's claims of free 2gb accounts, there is no evidence to prove this...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
01-01-2005 04:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
silvermachine

The Ice-Man

36 / Male / –
i am happy with 250MB
01-02-2005 07:10 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
:rofl:

Way to go John :spam:erton.

Like Anubis said, it's for those who are paying for the service.

The free Hotmail service only gives 25MB and upgrades to 250MB 30 days after you signed up. (e)

Next time read carefully before giving info. ;)

This post was edited on 01-02-2005 at 07:17 PM by L. Coyote.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

01-02-2005 07:16 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Msn's New Hotmail / 2 Gb online space
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
2GB of online storage
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis

Please ignore John Anderton's claims of free 2gb accounts, there is no evidence to prove this...
Please read what i said. I was clearly talking 'bout online storage space. And i read this entire text from msn's website. How can this not be true :@
Read the thread headline it sayz online storage space as in webspace. All u guyz know they have a msn space rite. So for all ninemsn users its gonna be upgraded to 2 gb. Read carefully. I had made it bold as well :@
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
01-04-2005 10:28 AM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
I was unsatisfied with 2mb so i went to gmail..oh and john...why do u have 2 or 3 emails:S?and gmail is better then any future hotmail...u've got 2 gmail accounts u dpont neeed this...im tired of all this crap saying     hotmail will grow larger without no payment...
01-04-2005 06:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
the 2gb is for user who pay for they hotmail accounts !!! the "no additional cost when it becomes available this fall" just means that they won't have to pay more then what there are payin already
01-04-2005 07:29 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: