What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Audiator 3: How to play selfmade music,... without both having the song,...???

Audiator 3: How to play selfmade music,... without both having the song,...???
Author: Message:
Nicovdb

O.P. Audiator 3: How to play selfmade music,... without both having the song,...???
Come inside and see...
Hello,
does anybody know how to play a selfmade sound in audiator 3 without that it is necessary that your friend also has to have that sound??
Can someone help me or does somebody made such a plugin yet??
12-18-2004 06:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Audiator 3: How to play selfmade music,... without both having the song,...???
Both will need the same sound, it's how Audiator works (same as your contact can't hear plus! sounds when he/she doesn't have plus!). Asfar as i know there's no plugin that can.

Edit: please do not doublepost, as it's against forumrules. Use the "edit" button if you wanna add more info to your first post ;)

This post was edited on 12-18-2004 at 06:51 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-18-2004 06:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Ninnissa

oh my god! et sinon c quoi ton msn?

– / Female / –
RE: Audiator 3: How to play selfmade music,... without both having the song,...???
id like to know if both must have audiator

bcoz if both must have it and must have de sound in each comp where is the interest?
well if it s the last case doz it exist another plugin which doznt need to have the sound and the plugin in both computers?
thx a lot
i m violently happy coz i love you!
01-07-2005 03:05 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Ninnissa
id like to know if both must have audiator
Yes. In order to hear the sound all participants in a conversation will need to have the plugin. This is because it is not the sound that is sent but a small code. Audiator recognises this code and plays the sound, but if your contact doesn't have it installed, the code won't be recognised and the sound cannot be played.

quote:
if both must have it and must have de sound in each comp where is the interest?
For contacts to be able to hear the Messenger Plus! sounds they must also all have it installed. It's quite similar to this. Some people find it nice, others don't.

quote:
doz it exist another plugin which doznt need to have the sound and the plugin in both computers?
Not as far as I know, sorry.
01-07-2005 03:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ninnissa

– / Female / –
it means that i must give the same name for both and the same index and the same msg averything must be aqual? that s right?

by the way  thx tom? but where is jerry! u ve eaten it!+o(
01-07-2005 03:20 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
it means that i must give the same name for both and the same index and the same msg averything must be aqual?
That is correct; that index code is sent, so the sound that belongs with that code will be played. Therefore only if you both have the same index associated with the same sound you will hear the same sound.

quote:
thx tom? but where is jerry! u ve eaten it!
My real name is Tom, not Jerry :p
01-07-2005 03:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ninnissa

– / Female / –
if u re-read my msg i said have u eat jerry (it means u re tom and jerry the mouse is not there) it doznt mather u re only a man...(6)
anyway thx for everything
01-07-2005 03:27 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: