What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....

on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....
Author: Message:
kasim

35 / Male / –
O.P. on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....
........one of the features allows u to 'steal' steal other peoples display pics and another allows u to be alerted wen the person ur talkin 2 closes the conversation window. These 2 along with a few other features dont seem 2 b workin, because wen i click on da 'plugin' and 'configure' it, in the OPTIONS DIOLUGE, and select the features that i want to 'enable', ......these 2 and a few others (wen i press 'ok' 2 close da window) a message says please 'PLEASE ENABLE IN THE OPTIONS DIALOGUE' (or somthin like that) ....wait a minute......didn't i just do that ?????? the same mesaage pop up for a few of the features but 4 each feature a sperate message pops up. I just wanna know wether i did somthin worng ???????  is it a problem with th plugin ??? how can i fix it ??? or if not fixable then any alternatives ??? any1 outher who knows ???? ;)
k a $ ' 
01-09-2005 11:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
leito

Chameleon by KeyStorm

38 / Male / –
RE: on stuff plug NG 1 of the features allows u to....but....
What version of MSN Messenger are you using? If you are you are  using (M)7 a dialog will open "Couldn't find offset to CE/DP Stealer function! The CE/DP Stealer will now be disabled!" will appear after you enable it, cuz it doesn't work with (M)7. The Closed windows notifier won't work on (M)7.

Visit Stuffplug.com for more information on StuffPlug NG
Or search the forums (this forums) for more information on how tu user features, etc.

Well if you use (M)6.2 and downloaded StuffPlug from StuffPLug.com, let me know, and we'll se you case.
[Image: leonelgalan.png]
01-10-2005 12:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: