What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » new features not workin inn msn7.......

new features not workin inn msn7.......
Author: Message:
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  new features not workin inn msn7.......
hello...
i have msn 7.0.0425 and msg plus 3.40.110 and i have problem with ma two acount .. wenever i login with ma two specific accounts the new feature like msn packs.. new and featured emotions doesnt shows and the games pull down menu also become empty, the gleaming icon of msn spaces doesnt show the blogs and also the tabs in msn window doesnt shows......
as i already mention this all happens with my two specific account while all the other account are working smoothly.. can any other one have the same problem and wats the reason for this and how can i recall my previous setings...8-)

This post was edited on 01-27-2005 at 07:58 PM by Shezi.
01-27-2005 07:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: new features not workin inn msn7.......
There's a newer Plus! version:
MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA

Try that, if theres still problems after installing that post again and tell us what plugins etc you use. Also wether or not you use smileycentral, buddyicons or spleak (these cause problems). Maybe you are using a skin or a patch? You may also wanna reinstall MSN 7 beta..as those things you mentioned are MSN features.

This post was edited on 01-27-2005 at 08:04 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
01-27-2005 08:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Have you changed your country configuration in your Hotmail/.NET Passport accounts?

These settings you mentioned also seem to be linked to the country you specify in your Hotmail/.NET Passport account. If you want all that, you should put United States as your country, and see what happens.

Also, follow Sunshine's advice. (Y)

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

01-27-2005 10:13 PM
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: new features not workin inn msn7.......
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
There's a newer Plus! version:
MsgPlus! for Messenger 7 - 3.40.112 BETA

Try that, if theres still problems after installing that post again and tell us what plugins etc you use. Also wether or not you use smileycentral, buddyicons or spleak (these cause problems). Maybe you are using a skin or a patch? You may also wanna reinstall MSN 7 beta..as those things you mentioned are MSN features.
i had installed the latest msgplus version but the problem still at the same place.. i think i had patched my with programs like tab manager ...... can u plz guide me wat should be my next step to recover the msn original setting at my id.........
01-30-2005 06:36 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
[i had installed the latest msgplus version but the problem still at the same place.. i think i had patched my with programs like tab manager ...... can u plz guide me wat should be my next step to recover the msn original setting at my id.........

To restore MSN 7 to it's original settings run MSN 7 installer again (repair will do). If you don't have the installer for MSN 7,  download it again.

This post was edited on 01-30-2005 at 06:48 PM by Sunshine.
01-30-2005 06:46 PM
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
[i had installed the latest msgplus version but the problem still at the same place.. i think i had patched my with programs like tab manager ...... can u plz guide me wat should be my next step to recover the msn original setting at my id.........

To restore MSN 7 to it's original settings run the installer again (repair will do). If you don't have the installer for MSN 7,  download it again.
this problem happen to only with my two 2 id's not with all..........
01-30-2005 06:50 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
Do the other accounts you tested it with have the same location/country settings as yours? You could try as Leo suggested to change the country in hotmail/.NET account settings and see if that makes any difference.

If a reinstall of MSN 7 (restore to original/default settings) and changing those settings doesn't solve it, can you list exactly wich things (full name and version of plugins, tabmanager from where etc.) you installed for your two accounts specificly?

This post was edited on 01-30-2005 at 07:08 PM by Sunshine.
01-30-2005 07:07 PM
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
well al the settings are same with my all acount includnig the two specific account but i dont remember the patches applied on my two id's i think the patch name is sumthing like tabmanager.... and its seeting acces is from a website....
01-30-2005 07:50 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
See Tabserv (i'm pretty sure that's the tabmanager you are using) for more information about tabserv (how to set tabs etc.). If you can't find the answer you can always e-mail to the e-mailadres mentioned onthere ;)

Lets us know when your problem is solved and how for future reference, thank you.

Edit: you're welcome shezi_ali :D

This post was edited on 01-30-2005 at 08:56 PM by Sunshine.
01-30-2005 08:16 PM
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
i had downloaded the patch from tabserv and patch my msn with my msn id then every gone kool with the custom setting just like all the other account ...
well thnx sunshine for helping me..
always looks towards u for the help ...:P            ;)
01-30-2005 08:38 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: