What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » shutdown screen in themes :S

shutdown screen in themes :S
Author: Message:
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  shutdown screen in themes :S
i would like to download and install http://www.themeworld.com/cgi-bin/preview.pl/themes/finalatc.zip

the link has pictures of shutdown and welcome screens etc. but they dont show up. why is this? how would i make them show up?

thanks

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
01-29-2005 11:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: shutdown screen in themes :S
Well the installer which is inside that ZIP file says you would need Desktop Master to manage that theme and see eveything. But the Desktop Master looks wierd to me, i wouldn't install it.

Anyway, just run the installer inside that ZIP file and keep on pressing next. In the end it will extract all files, by default to the "C:\Program Files\Plus!\Themes\Final Fantasy\" folder. You can go there after you extracted it an find the files you want.

The shutdown, and startup logos are in "C:\Program Files\Plus!\Themes\Final Fantasy\Logos". By default they have a .SYS extension because Windows logos work like that. However, technically it are BMP files. You can just rename the extension of those files to .BMP and open them with paint or any other graphic program you like.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
02-01-2005 11:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: