What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Help needed fast

Help needed fast
Author: Message:
lynn344

O.P. Help needed fast
This problem has only occured today i was using msn earlier and now when i go to sign in it says " You cannot use Messanger at this time beacuse your contact list is not available. Please try again later. Click help to learn more about your contact list. 81000378.
I dont know why this is hapening because i can use my sisters on this computer and my dads and theirs signs in right away its just mine.
Please help.
02-01-2005 09:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Help needed fast
they seems to be a few people with this problem !!! msn must be doing something with they serve's

i guess it has something to do with msn 7 comin out soon
02-01-2005 09:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Abz2k4

ph34r m3

35 / Male / –
RE: Help needed fast
There was an article on mess.be that may be linked to this. I don't know if either of you saw it but it was about MSN's servers being down.

quote:
MSN Messenger seems to be experiencing worldwide connection problems at the moment. MSN's servers report the following information about their status:

The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. Please try again later.
Last Update: 1/23/2005 7:30:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00).

In the meantime, why not visit the Mess.be Forums where some deny the downtime.

UPDATE: Thanks to everybody worldwide for informing us about their connection statuses. The .NET Messenger server problems now appear to be over and we are expecting a public statement from Microsoft explaining the downtime anytime soon.

[Image: abzmksig9ae.png]
02-01-2005 09:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: