What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Request For Stats

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
Request For Stats
Author: Message:
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
RE: Request For Stats
There's also EvilSeph, wtbw, Kryptonate, and a dozen other newer members. :banana:
02-10-2005 09:06 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
i used to use opera.....

then i discovered firefox :banana:

:refuck:

This post was edited on 02-10-2005 at 09:11 PM by Eljay.
02-10-2005 09:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
As WDZ already said, the translators list contains private info and thus will not be published. But, if you search the forums a bit and if you look at the translation files, you can come a very long way to figure out the official and unofficial (those who don't have a "sticker" but do translate) list and who's translating what or who has translated what in the past...

Sometimes it would be handy to know who did what, but in almost all cases this is because of translation reasons. So you can easly contact Menthix/Patchou to ask for a mailforward in that case. I'm not sure if this list should be made public though. I know, like I said, you can figure out a lot by yourself, but there is still a difference between that and having a full blown list somewhere.

If someone wants to translate Messenger Plus!, all they have to do is look if the language already exists in Messenger Plus!. And if they still want to translate/help, they can post a message on the translation forums. (as it was always done as you can see in that forum)
I have all the data from all translators stored in a SQL DB, so it shoul be easy to create a list for public use. But what do we really want to do with this public list? Pure stats of would we want some way of contacting translators as well, because then there should be some way to contact them witout them getting flooded by useless things. I can imagine it would be helpfull if there was a list of translators were people can see how many persons translate in their language, and when none or few people are translation he can contact Patchou, me or the existing translators to ask to join.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
02-10-2005 10:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: