What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Backgrounds that freeze

Backgrounds that freeze
Author: Message:
splendiferous

O.P. Dodgy  Backgrounds that freeze
You can view my post (the very last one) at:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=47297&page=1

There it explains my problem in detail. Like I said before, it fixes when my sister shares the picture I want with me. But now, even when I only had one background uploaded, it freezes. Then she shares it with me and it'll stop freezing..... until the next time it feels like freezing. The picture is 43 KB; not incredibly big.

I just want to rant about this in hope that MSN can fix it when they come out with a new version.
08-11-2005 04:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Backgrounds that freeze
quote:
Originally posted by splendiferous
You can view my post (the very last one) at:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=47297&page=1

There it explains my problem in detail. Like I said before, it fixes when my sister shares the picture I want with me. But now, even when I only had one background uploaded, it freezes. Then she shares it with me and it'll stop freezing..... until the next time it feels like freezing. The picture is 43 KB; not incredibly big.

I just want to rant about this in hope that MSN can fix it when they come out with a new version.
This wouldn't be caused by Messenger Plus! but MSN Messenger itself. So posting this in the Messenger Plus! Help and Support is kind of usless and there wasn't a need to create a new thread about it. If you wish to contact MSN Messenger by all means go for it and let them know.
08-11-2005 04:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: