What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » HELP - CAN'T ACCESS HOTMAIL

HELP - CAN'T ACCESS HOTMAIL
Author: Message:
Vicky

O.P. Undecided  HELP - CAN'T ACCESS HOTMAIL
I recently went to Windows XP from Windows 98.  On my old computer, my MSN Messenger received emails directed for my Hotmail account.  That was the only account set up.  Using Windows XP, it seems that Hotmail cannot be set up.  Is this true or am I missing something?

I keep getting directed to Outlook or Outlook Express, and a message comes up saying that I must subscribe to Hotmail in order to set my account up through these. 

Does somebody know something I don't know that could help me???  HELP!  Please!!

Much appreciated!

Vicky
02-19-2005 03:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Exca

Not illiteral, just ignoring you

36 / Male / –
RE: HELP - CAN'T ACCESS HOTMAIL
So when you click your inbox in MSN Messenger you are being directed to your outlook? This is mostly the case when you are doing Windows messenger. If u use MSN Messenger: are you sure you sign in using a hotmail adress? and if you do, can you access your mails trough internet? If you can, i wouldn't know why you cant access your mails that way

greetz
But that is my opinion!

[Image: djexcaround.gif]
02-19-2005 03:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Vicky

O.P. RE: HELP - CAN'T ACCESS HOTMAIL
YOU DID IT!!  I didn't realize Windows XP had it's own Messenger.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!  You don't know how much I appreciate this.

Vicky
02-19-2005 03:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: