What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Desktop Contacts

Desktop Contacts
Author: Message:
Andre

34 / Male / –
O.P. Desktop Contacts
I'm sure i've got a similar "setup" to most people that use the desktop contacts feature. I've just got them in the bottom right hand corner and only appear on the desktop, not above programs. Now what i'd like is for it to autominimize them all and when i hover my mouse along that bottom right hand stretch of the screen for them to popup back again. This would make it much nicer and clutter your desktop up less (mine anyway because with 2 contacts it was alrite but i now have 5 on the desktop) and it'd be a nice feature.

Oh and what happened to the Messenger Plus icon appearing when you hovered over contacts on the main MSN screen? I'm using both the MSN Messenger 7 beta and the Messenger Plus beta.
02-18-2005 03:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Desktop Contacts
quote:
Originally posted by Andre
what happened to the Messenger Plus icon appearing when you hovered over contacts on the main MSN screen? I'm using both the MSN Messenger 7 beta and the Messenger Plus beta.
Seeing as in the Messenger 7 beta releases (not counting 7.0.0604) the contact icon and the icons for statuses, blocked people etc. are separated, there was no place for it anymore. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere Patchou was working on something related to this though.
02-18-2005 03:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Andre

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Desktop Contacts
Due to the private Messenger 7 beta having changes to this with the status now going back onto the messenger icon, will the feature be more likely to make a comeback?
02-18-2005 03:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: