What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [split] MsgPlus used to rock

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[split] MsgPlus used to rock
Author: Message:
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: [split] MsgPlus used to rock
in a sense its the people unhappy with plus that are providing Patchou with money and the happy people that don't install the sponsor aren't ;). But then again we are giving you the movativation! Money without motivation is just as useless as having no money :P
Segosa is newb.
02-19-2005 07:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
in a sense its the people unhappy with plus that are providing Patchou with money and the happy people that don't install the sponsor aren't ;)
I don't agree with that. I am very happy with MsgPlus! and have the sponsor (and once or twice a week click on the site ads). (Y)

The unhappy people might provide him with money if they click on the search links that the sponsor provides. But they are the people who will uninstall the sponsor sooner or later.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

02-19-2005 07:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
If every people who had installed the sponsor were that unhappy, I would have closed shop a long time ago so I'm not too much worried about that :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
02-19-2005 09:18 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Belleza Fria

Quietstorm

38 / Female / –
Cool  RE: [split] MsgPlus used to rock
I find MASTERSHANK's argument a bit amusing ...but:^) ... In my view alot of us like things free (y) ...and to be honest Plus! is the best free thing I have EVER gotten off the net. It's true I just joined the Plus! forums but I have been using plus for a good while now. From what I know and have read, Patchou gives us the option to install or NOT to install the sponsor program 8-). Personally I hate adware, but I thought by installing the sponsor I'm helping myself as much as Patchou! You see, I want to keep getting Plus! free, so I install the adware.  I LOVE what Patchou has done and I SHOULD play my part in getting what I want...the BEST msn addon... FREE!!! ;)
[Image: flamingtext_com_1109260570_18956.gif ]
02-22-2005 02:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Belleza Fria
I find MASTERSHANK's argument a bit amusing ...but:^) ... In my view alot of us like things free (y) ...and to be honest Plus! is the best free thing I have EVER gotten off the net. It's true I just joined the Plus! forums but I have been using plus for a good while now. From what I know and have read, Patchou gives us the option to install or NOT to install the sponsor program 8-). Personally I hate adware, but I thought by installing the sponsor I'm helping myself as much as Patchou! You see, I want to keep getting Plus! free, so I install the adware.  I LOVE what Patchou has done and I SHOULD play my part in getting what I want...the BEST msn addon... FREE!!! ;)

We should all install the sponsor once, just in order to get Patchou some more money.
[Image: 7.png]
02-22-2005 02:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: