What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat
Author: Message:
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat
quote:
Originally posted by Titty
It is eighteen in the United States for most states.
In Texas it is seventeen.

its true, and even if it was legal though... i dunno 16 and 30? :dodgy: i dont really care about the age difference itself cuz its life, shit happens, just in my opinion that kind of relationship would be more appropriate if he was like 18 and she 32... you know? i dunno... the whole thing is odd. besides that i dunno, i cant get that poor baby outta my head. :( ... what kind of a mother is that woman?!
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

02-25-2005 10:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Abz2k4

ph34r m3

35 / Male / –
RE: Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat
He's gonna be one messed up kid.. oh yea and that teacher must have been one DESPERATE B*tch. She can only get it from 16 year olds that she teaches and in the back of her car with her son in the back seat. They could have at least found somewhere more appropriate ¬__¬

This post was edited on 02-25-2005 at 10:52 PM by Abz2k4.
[Image: abzmksig9ae.png]
02-25-2005 10:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
How do you know the baby was looking at them..probably he was even sleeping i think its not thaaaaaaaaaaat stupid to have sex with a teacher.. if shes hot..why not

The baby was looking at that and probablylaughed coz he thought they were playing around and anyway that was the way he was made he and all of us i odntthink he will get truamatized (or whatever is the word in english) for watching them having sex, and , sex is a natural thing
02-25-2005 11:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
Thats not good :dodgy:
I expected pics :P J/k This is one of 3 such threads in a week. Shocking imo. Such things may take place all the time but now a dayz more threads are being made i guess :dodgy:
But wtf was she thinking having sex in front of a 2 yr old. There is some law prohibiting that rite ? ^o) Thats why In friends Monica and Chandler Weren't "doing" anything cause Ema (Rachel and Ross's Baby gal) was there :|
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
02-27-2005 11:17 AM
user44571
Disabled Account

omg, they say you start rememberin at 3 and i remember when i was 3, but not a single bit about me before that
02-27-2005 11:20 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dash
omg, they say you start rememberin at 3 and i remember when i was 3, but not a single bit about me before that
Thats why sex in front of kids is not allowed as it will emotionally and mentally scar them for life. I aint no doctor but i figured that out so how come the teacher didnt :dodgy: Couldnt she have gone to a motel or something cause i dont care bout what she's doing too much but i care about how it'll probably scar the kid :|
[

KarunAB.com
]

/img]
02-27-2005 11:27 AM
user44571
Disabled Account

oh well, atleast he was 2:P:lol:, but i wonder, can this cause unexplained nightmares*-)
02-27-2005 11:31 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dash
oh well, atleast he was 2, but i wonder, can this cause unexplained nightmares
I wouldnt like that happening at any age. But i think it is possible that he/she could have nightmares cause u cant remember anything voluntarily but subconsiously u have witnessed it and u were there so ....
[

KarunAB.com
]

/img]
02-27-2005 11:35 AM
Belleza Fria

Quietstorm

38 / Female / –
Some people just do the strangest things... a 2 year old in a safety sit...*-)
[Image: flamingtext_com_1109260570_18956.gif ]
02-28-2005 10:53 PM
Edu115

ok.. it's kind of bad having there the child.. but let be honest: doesn't a couple, who sleeps in the same room where the baby's nest is, have sex? Do you really think 2 years old children know what sex is?
Why should they be arrested? Where's the "scandal"? :X
I don't get it...

* EDIT * -> wtf "nest"? i was mad when i wrote that..  i mean "cradle"  :O

This post was edited on 02-28-2005 at 11:33 PM by Edu115.
[Image: sign.jpg]
02-28-2005 11:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: