What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Bug In New StuffPlug??

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Bug In New StuffPlug??
Author: Message:
R0cK3TttttT

http://www.soundpacks.tk/

– / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  Bug In New StuffPlug??
:( When I D/L Stuffplug and try to run it, I get an Error it couldn't find or there was a problem with plugins and ask if i want to try again yes or no, yes makes it just go blanck & stops set up process, No starts to D/L  the file & install it but stalls out and sticks on Extracting sp.ico file...8o|  I've tried to D/L that dayummm plugin for 3 days now with no luck...Anybody else havin probs. with it??? 8-)

XP-Home w/SP2 updated
MSN MSGR 7.0.0604
MESSPATCH 0604
MSG+ 3.40.112

Exact error message "! Something went wrong getting the list of additional plugins, Would you like to try again?
    Yes  No
It comes up that message after I click next to install after I put the Key in it, I never get a list of the additional plugins!!!

This post was edited on 03-03-2005 at 07:46 PM by R0cK3TttttT.
03-03-2005 04:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Macabre Wolf

34 / Male / –
RE: Bug In New StuffPlug??
I haven't had any problems with it, sorry, I would suggest downloading it again but since you've done that. What OS, version of Messenger Plus! and version of messenger are you using?

This post was edited on 03-03-2005 at 05:13 PM by Macabre Wolf.
[Image: MacabreWolf.png]
03-03-2005 05:12 PM
user35870
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by R0cK3TttttT
MSG+ 3.40.112
quote:
MSN MSGR 7.0.0604

Messenger plus! doesn't work right with that build of msn messenger and 604 is illigal to have  you should download the legal plubic beta of msn mesenger (7.0.0425) from http://www.imagine-msn.com/messenger/default.aspx?locale=en-US

and report back if the problem is still there :)

This post was edited on 03-03-2005 at 06:07 PM by user35870.
03-03-2005 06:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
quote:
:( When I D/L Stuffplug and try to run it, I get an Error it couldn't find or there was a problem with plugins and ask if i want to try again yes or no, yes makes it just go blanck & stops, No starts to D/L file but stalls out and sticks on the sp.ico file...8o|  I've tried to D/L that dayummm plugin for 3 days now with no luck...Anybody else havin probs. with it??? 8-)

XP-Home w/SP2 updated
MSN MSGR 7.0.0604
MSG+ 3.40.112
I'm really sorry, but I can only speak english and dutch, and this just did NOT make sense :/
Try to explain what is happening in plain english, and I might take a look...
[Image: theblasp.png]
03-03-2005 06:14 PM
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
at a guess i would say its some sort of problem with one of the additional plugins during installation (this is a total guess though :P)
03-03-2005 06:23 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
:( When I D/L Stuffplug and try to run it, I get an Error it couldn't find or there was a problem with plugins and ask if i want to try again yes or no, yes makes it just go blanck & stops, No starts to D/L file but stalls out and sticks on the sp.ico file...8o|  I've tried to D/L that dayummm plugin for 3 days now with no luck...Anybody else havin probs. with it??? 8-)
Installing or downloading?

I agree with Lee, it sounds like you're trying to download the additional plugins and maybe the server is down or something.

Try to install StuffPlug without the additional plugins, and download them separately from the Plugins Database (however not all plugins might be there, some are in the Plug-Ins subforum).

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

03-03-2005 07:21 PM
ChrisTorng

– / Male / –
I got this problem too. I just saw "Main Plugin/Extra Talkers/Requirements/Script Control/Windows Script 5.6" options. Even I de-select all other except "Main Plugin". Then I got the same situation, the last log shows:

Extract: Build.ini
Delete file: C:\...\Temp\Build.ini
Output folder: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\Plugins\StuffPlug-NG
Created uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\Plugins\StuffPlug-NG\Uninstall.exe
Extract: sp.ico

The process is at "Extract: sp.ico", and the progress bar blink at tail. But the "sp.ico" already exist in "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\Plugins\StuffPlug-NG". I had tried delete it but no use. I guess setup encounted some errors, then it rollback to reextract sp.ico... It never ends, and I cannot cancel or close it, only to terminate it by Task Manager. I had tried to uninstall older version, make sure the StuffPlug-NG folder was deleted, no changes too.

I use Traditional Chinese Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, MSN Messenger 7.0.0604, Messenger Plus! 3.40.112. Because the problem is at setup process, I don't think the MSN Messenger version is the problem. Of course I had redownload it.

This post was edited on 03-04-2005 at 03:19 AM by ChrisTorng.
ChrisTorng Style MessageLog V2.1 released! (English)
Ink Creator to edit/save/resend ink (handwriting) message (English)
ChrisTorng English homepage
03-04-2005 03:14 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
[filipecazuza]

100% capixaba

39 / Male / –
atenção brasileiros quem instalar esse  Plug-Ins » StuffPlug-NG 2.1 tem que instalar em imglês porque está dando erro quando coloca na linguagem portugues de portugal atenção a todos !!!!

attention Brazilian who to install this  Plug-Ins » StuffPlug-NG 2.1  has that to install in imglês because is giving error when it places in the Portuguese language of Portugal attention to all!

erro

[Image: bug_stuff.jpg]

"Se o Pac-man tivesse influenciado a nossa geração, estaríamos todos correndo em salas escuras, mastigando pílulas mágicas e escutando músicas eletronicas repetitivas."    (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.)
03-04-2005 03:48 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
MC.POP

the DJ that hits the limitz

36 / Male / –
the error is from the language file some values where not translated.
[Image: spidermansig5.jpg]
03-04-2005 03:58 AM
sugargirliej

Anime Cuteness Never Dies

34 / Female / –
RE: RE: Bug In New StuffPlug??
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
quote:

XP-Home w/SP2 updated
MSN MSGR 7.0.0604
MSG+ 3.40.112
I'm really sorry, but I can only speak english and dutch, and this just did NOT make sense :/
Try to explain what is happening in plain english, and I might take a look...

Ill explane it in dutch:

Ik zal het ff in het nederlands uitlegge:P

Als hij Stuffplug heeft gedownload en probeert het te starten krijgt hij een error hij kon hem niet vinden of hij had een probleem met plugins en vraagt of ik opnieuw wil probere ja of nee door ja word het zwart en stopt. Nee start de download maar ...(stalls out) in stokjes in de sp.ico file. ik heb geprobeert hem te downloaden voor 3 dagen nu... iemand anders heeft problemen met het?
03-04-2005 06:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: