What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Easier (Free) Way 2 Add Sync lyrics for WMP 8/9/10?

Easier (Free) Way 2 Add Sync lyrics for WMP 8/9/10?
Author: Message:
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. Easier (Free) Way 2 Add Sync lyrics for WMP 8/9/10?
HI guys

Does anyone know of an easier way to add syncronized lyrics to MP3, WMA WMV etc. Files that will be displayed in WMP?

I find it really hard to listen to a file, get the position (time) of each line, enter the time in the WMP sync lyrics adder and then typing in the lyrics for that line, and then do this all over again till all lyrics have been added.

I like the method that was used in MCDJ (was available at MCDJ.net) to add  karaoké lyrics, however these weren't added as IDv3 tage so were not shown in WMP.

RileyM
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
03-07-2005 10:33 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
The_Thief

The man with a thousand sites :D

48 / Male / –
RE: Easier (Free) Way 2 Add Sync lyrics for WMP 8/9/10?
The only way I know how to do it is to right click on the file going to properties and then choosing advanced and adding that way.  I'm to sure but I think a program like Godfather does that to.  (mabye.)
03-07-2005 06:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Easier (Free) Way 2 Add Sync lyrics for WMP 8/9/10?
quote:
Originally posted by serpico
The only way I know how to do it is to right click on the file going to properties and then choosing advanced and adding that way.  I'm to sure but I think a program like Godfather does that to.  (mabye.)

Thanks

Yes i do know of the fight click on the file and choose properties method you mentioned. But that is only for adding static lyrics. I want to add syncronised lyrics that change as the song plays. Thier is a way to do it in Windows Media Player 8, 9 (for XP) & 10 but this method is very time consuming. Where can i find the porgram called "Godfather" you were talking about?

RileyM
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
03-07-2005 06:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: