What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Any of you other translators getting this error?

Any of you other translators getting this error?
Author: Message:
ZrednaZ

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. Any of you other translators getting this error?
Sometimes the Emotion Sounds feature of Plus! won't accept and play new sounds from my contacts as it's supposed to.
Even though Plus! is set to automatically download and play these files, it just keeps offering to download the file (see attachment). Upon clicking "Download" it will say "Downloading file...", and then shortly after return to its previous state as in the screenshot. Some files do however manage to get through, so I don't think it's a firewall issue.

I have made Patchou aware of this problem, but he doesn't seem to have heard of the problem before. None of my other contacts are experiencing this, either. I'm just wanna know if any of you others who are running the beta have experienced this problem as well, or if my computer really just is a very special case. :(

.jpg File Attachment: problem.jpg (54.03 KB)
This file has been downloaded 311 time(s).
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
03-07-2005 11:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Any of you other translators getting this error? - by ZrednaZ on 03-07-2005 at 11:39 AM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Leif on 03-07-2005 at 01:13 PM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Tarry on 03-07-2005 at 04:16 PM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Mike on 03-08-2005 at 06:23 PM
RE: RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by ZrednaZ on 03-08-2005 at 09:41 PM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Mike on 03-09-2005 at 02:48 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: