What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 / Premiere Pro Help

Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 / Premiere Pro Help
Author: Message:
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 / Premiere Pro Help
Hey,

I'v got a big question, I'm trying to make a DVD myself with adobe encore dvd 1.5 and I want to use video clips that I made myself with camtasia studio.

The problem is that the .AVI movie files are 1024 by 768 and when I try to import them into adobe encore it says:
"Could not import file, Video files for this project must have a resolution of 720x576 or 704x576"

It there a way to change this so I can import the files??

Anyway I tried to make a 720x576 file with adobe premiere so I imported the video clip and tried to export e new avi file with good resolution for Encore but now the problem is that premiere exports only the audio with a black window :S In the project it looks like this:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=399911]

left the video file that works.. right the project file that only shows black..

So what should I do?? any ideas for encore or premiere or after affects if that may work better than premiere :)

Another Note: I did work on the MAC with dvd studio pro 3 to make a dvd at school and that is a great program.. so I got Adobe encore for windows beacause I'd hoped it work just as good..  any suggestions for maybe a better DVD making program for windows??

Any help on this will be appriciated :)

.jpg File Attachment: premiere.JPG (37 KB)
This file has been downloaded 607 time(s).
Back Again.
03-09-2005 02:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: