What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up

Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up
Author: Message:
Hah

Im in a good mood - take advantage!

37 / Male / –
O.P. Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up
Hey there everyone,

I may have found a possible bug, i did a few searches and did not find any matches so thought I would post it - I will be happy to delete if its already dealth with.

Anytime I have a conversation open, restored and in focus, when messenger plus! displays a toast, the conversation will scroll up, approximately the amount of pixels, of the height of the toast window. The conversation does not loose focus but the input edit box does. (actually i just tried to test it in those conditions and it didnt work :S) - I'm lost to when exactly its doing it, but its annoying. - Seems to be when i switch to the conversation from another window though.

Versions:

Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600 (SP2 Installed)
Messenger Client Version: 7.0.0425 (BETA)
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.40.0112 (BETA)

Tah,

Hah
This post was brought to you by Hah!
(and he takes no responsibility for it :p)

[Image: signatures.jpg]

{Current Web Site}
03-14-2005 11:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up
I also had a randomly scrolled up convo at one point, but couldn't reproduce it in anyway or haven't got the smallest clue how it happened and thought it was probaly my own fault (accidental cursor clicking in the convo)....

dunno if at that time I had a toast popping up, but it might well be possible (my pop3 is checked every minute and I recieve mails round the clock :p)...

the convo wasn't scrolled up to much, a handfull of lines, so again it might be this...

So kind-of: confirmed :p

MSN Messenger 6.2.0205
Latest Plus! beta
Win XP SP2 and the whole yickyack...

This post was edited on 03-14-2005 at 11:34 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-14-2005 11:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Fredzz

37 / Male / –
RE: RE: Possible Bug: Toast courses conversation to scroll up
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
I also had a randomly scrolled up convo at one point, but couldn't reproduce it in anyway or haven't got the smallest clue how it happened and thought it was probaly my own fault (accidental cursor clicking in the convo)....

dunno if at that time I had a toast popping up, but it might well be possible (my pop3 is checked every minute and I recieve mails round the clock :p)...

the convo wasn't scrolled up to much, a handfull of lines, so again it might be this...

So kind-of: confirmed :p

MSN Messenger 6.2.0205
Latest Plus! beta
Win XP SP2 and the whole yickyack...

Cookie, it happens a similar thing to me and some of my friends, that is.. sometimes whe i recieve a new message and the window focused, the conversation scrolls up to some point of our conversation.. then i have to scroll to the end to see the last message.. i write another thing and it keeps scrolling up! till i have to close and open the convo window again! it happens some times! and with a friend too!
Fredzz rox00rz
03-15-2005 06:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: