What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » About Desktop Contacts

About Desktop Contacts
Author: Message:
kierant

Can you still feel the butterflies?

– / Male / –
O.P. About Desktop Contacts
The desktop contacts feature is really good and something I find very useful. However, occasionally if a lot of the contacts that I have assigned to be a desktop contact are online at once it can become quite congested.

Therefore I think that it would be a good idea for there to be an option in the preferences for the desktop contact buttons to not be shown if you are talking to one of the contacts.

For example, say I have 'Contact A' as a desktop contact and they are shown on the desktop. If they sign in and I begin a conversation with them it would be ideal if their desktop contact button thingy does not show anymore as it is no longer needed.

See picture.

.jpg File Attachment: Example.JPG (81.25 KB)
This file has been downloaded 162 time(s).
03-31-2005 04:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: About Desktop Contacts
I like the idea, and I think that it could be easily integrated into Messenger Plus!... (y)

I just hope Patchou adds this feature :).

[edit]

Although, you have to take into consideration those with a higher-res, some may like it like this, as now-a-days, most people are running a higher resolution, whereas, you are running at 800x600...

This post was edited on 03-31-2005 at 04:44 PM by user27089.
03-31-2005 04:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: