What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » stuffplug

stuffplug
Author: Message:
nitrolic

36 / Male / –
O.P. stuffplug
i just installed stuffplug 2.1.243 from the official site.......and ive also looked some of the features.....and i saw "Window opened notifier"
but after i installed stuffplug and set it up.....i didnt c this feature in the list
on the features of the site ( http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=faq&id=27 )....it doesnt say for which version they are......im guessing every stuffplug version has them no?
so....if anyone else has the new stuffplug for msn 7.....does ur Window opened notifier work

another thing......is dere a way to remove the....."(this person) has been removed" thingy........like when the program removes the person for being inactive.....i just wanna know when the person closes the window.....

tnnnnnnx

This post was edited on 03-18-2005 at 03:44 PM by nitrolic.
03-18-2005 03:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
RE: stuffplug
TB hasnt updated the feature list yet.

Window opened notifier was taken out, since its not relieble since the release of Messenger 7 Beta.

quote:
Originally posted by nitrolic
......is dere a way to remove the....."(this person) has been removed" thingy
Short answer: No

SPNG just makes the BYE messages and stuff like that visible, its already in the Messenger client and the MSNP.
03-18-2005 03:55 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: