What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Worst Movie Ever...

Pages: (13): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 » Last »
Worst Movie Ever...
Author: Message:
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
RE: RE: Worst Movie Ever...
quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
donny darko
Donnie is a great film! Was rated 94 in the top 100 or top 200 on imdb.com. It's a classic. Although the directors cut wasn't too good. But it gives more of an insight into the story.

Shazaam was the worst. I hated it. Only movie I turned off half way through.

Titanic was shit.

Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious. Crap script, bad acting (Paul Walker is the new Keanu Reeves).

XXX and XXX 2. Just a poor excuse to have special effects and stunts.

Any movie involving Van Damn, Sylvester Stallone, Steven Segall and Chuck Norris. All the movies are the same! Main character has retired/quit the force. They want him back or the girl he couldn't save all those years back is still haunting him. He goes after the guy only he can catch or the guy who killed the girl. Blah, blah, blah. Meets up with hot girl, kills the guy. Saves the girl he loves end of movie.
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
07-24-2005 07:29 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Tandy
Veteran Member

:D

34 / Male / –
RE: Worst Movie Ever...
being John Malkovich, was s***house
[Image: allju3.jpg]
07-24-2005 08:07 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
hmmm

definetly the movie "castaway"
it was stupid, but some idiotic parts that made it both pathetic and worth a tiny laugh

How dare you!? That film is awesome. A film doesn't have to have a load of action and talking to be great. It's not at all idiotic, and it's very well acted. :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by lizard.boy
i'd say either Perfect storm

Can't agree with that either, it's a great film. :o

quote:
Originally posted by TheGeek
No offence, but the worst movie i ever saw was pokemon, the movie :P

:'( actually, i'd have to kinda agree... :p

quote:
Originally posted by Time
#2 Pearl Harbour - just wtf, this is utter shite.

:o No way, thats another great film. :tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by thekid

The Sound of Music.

die :angry:

hehe, just kidding, but that is a legendary movie, and is really really good.

quote:
Originally posted by linx05

Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious. Crap script, bad acting (Paul Walker is the new Keanu Reeves).

:dodgy: I find them really good films.

Although, all I have quoted I disagree with, it is totally everyones own opinions, and in no way am I singling them out or being mean. :tongue: For me, the worst film ever would pobably be Titanic. I mean, wtf is this movie about? I watched part of it once, and was like, huh? what is this film about? and I practically fell asleep while watching it, too.

www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
07-24-2005 10:44 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
multimillion2k

– / Male / –
No, no - you're all wrong. I was on the production crew of the worst film ever made.

Then again, Steven Segal is terrible.

(And Napoleon Dynamite was brilliant - I spent the whole movie thinking how unfunny it was, then the next 2 weeks laughing about it!)
07-24-2005 11:24 AM
Iccler

Iccler

– / Male / –
If you watch the Horror Channel on Sky TV in the UK you'll find pretty much every crappy cheap movie there ever was. You're bound to find the worst :p
07-24-2005 11:25 AM
Fourjays

Jaguar E-Type

36 / Male / –
I think people need to stop judging their least favourite films on how much action is in it, and look at all factors in it. You would also have to use films you think are great to compare it too, to try and justify your reason for thinking it is terrible.

I think Cast Away is a great movie - not a lot happens in the action department, but it is very "reflective". It shows the things we take for granted, and also how things can change so quickly. It takes (Chuck?) him ages to get a fire going on the island; to get heat and light. When he does, he is so happy. He is literally jumping for joy. Then when he gets back to the USA, he can get fire at the press of a button (on the lighter), he can get light just by pressing a switch, etc. The one thing that kept him going while he was "Cast Away" was the thought of his girlfriend (soon to be fiancee), as well as the volleyball which he considered his best friend (some would say he was insane, but it was survival). Then when he eventually escapes the island, he loses his friend, and later, his girlfriend too. :( Quite a deeply thought out film if you watch it a few times.

Sound of Music is an ok movie in my opinion, but I don't think you could class it as the worst... It was just about the biggest film of its time.

I've watched both Fast and Furious movies - they are ok films. The first one has too much plot, and not enough action, and the second has too much action and not enough plot - they should have worked on the balance a bit better. The acting isn't too brilliant, but its passable.

I found Titanic boring (2/3s of romantic stuff, then about 1/3 of the ship sinking), but then again, millions of people watched it and loved it.

Pearl Harbour I think is an ok movie. Its a bit like Titanic in a sense - too much drama going on, before you get to the interesting part. When you get to the action though, it is very good. The action sequences are filmed very well. Shame it isn't a bit more historically accurate.

I liked Perfect Storm. Such a sad (and true) story of loss of life. Like Cast Away, you have to watch it a few times to notice the deeper story within.

The worst movie, I have ever seen is Tomb Raider (1). While the action was ok, and the acting wasn't bad, it just had no visible plot. It felt like they had just taken a load of action sequences, stuck them together and called it a film.

I hate most movies where the only reason "people" like them is because the actress in them has a large bra size. They then say the actress is such a great actress. :dodgy: That isn't to say they are the worst.

This post was edited on 07-24-2005 at 11:29 AM by Fourjays.
[Image: msgsig7yx.jpg]
A new range of internet based services... Coming Soon(ish)! - www.fortheinter.net
07-24-2005 11:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ayjay

– / Male / Flag
Don't think anyone's mentioned Phone Booth.

What could be worse than an entire film that is completely set in a phone booth?! lol
07-24-2005 12:12 PM
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ajd
Don't think anyone's mentioned Phone Booth.

What could be worse than an entire film that is completely set in a phone booth?! lol

Yea I saw it mentioned once beofre in here but to be honest, I cant see how it was that bad a movie. It's true it was basically in the phone box only but the makers still engage you and build the suspense for like 90mins or however long it was. I'm not saying it was really good or anything but to be honest i quite enjoyed it.... could be just me :undecided:

This post was edited on 07-24-2005 at 12:33 PM by haydos.
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

07-24-2005 12:32 PM
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
I mentioned it when i talked about Liberty Stands Still
07-24-2005 12:40 PM