What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » viewable gleams if contact has been blocked and is blocking

viewable gleams if contact has been blocked and is blocking
Author: Message:
buzz

be a good bee

– / Male / –
O.P. viewable gleams if contact has been blocked and is blocking
i kno that with profiles,if u have a person blocked and they have you blocked, you can still c an updated profile. Is it the same with spaces? ive had the person blocked and shes had me blocked since before the new msn came out....will i b able to c if she has a space?will she be able to c if i have one?(i kno the last 2 qestions have the same answer)

This post was edited on 04-10-2005 at 03:44 AM by buzz.
04-10-2005 03:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: viewable gleams if contact has been blocked and is blocking
Last time i checked i did that to a friend and he saw everything i did in MSN stuff.
04-10-2005 05:28 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: viewable gleams if contact has been blocked and is blocking
quote:
Originally posted by buzz
i kno that with profiles,if u have a person blocked and they have you blocked, you can still c an updated profile. Is it the same with spaces? ive had the person blocked and shes had me blocked since before the new msn came out....will i b able to c if she has a space?will she be able to c if i have one?(i kno the last 2 qestions have the same answer)

in your space you have an option, to go to Settings, the "permissions" tab, and there you have a choice of allowing or NOT allowing certain contacts to view your space.

if you do not want your BLOCKED contacts to view it than choose:
Messenger: Allows only the people on your MSN Messenger Allow list to view your space.

or

Private:  Allows only the people you select from your MSN Address Book to view your space.

NOTE: after you choose such option your contact will not be able to view any updates either in the contact card or in the space. they will not be able to enter your space. this will be the message displayed:

"The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted."

This post was edited on 04-10-2005 at 06:31 AM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

04-10-2005 06:29 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
buzz

be a good bee

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: viewable gleams if contact has been blocked and is blocking
" after you choose such option your contact will not be able to view any updates either in the contact card or in the space. they will not be able to enter your space. this will be the message displayed"

thats good!thanks again Joa(Y)
04-10-2005 01:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: