What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Problem with the hide feature

Problem with the hide feature
Author: Message:
piperchris

O.P. Problem with the hide feature
First I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for this program. It's great! I had one very small problem. I was using the hide messenger feature but someone added me and the window that comes up and asked if you want to accept contact showed up even though it was in hide mode. I was just wondering if you used the auto accept feature would this not happen?

Thanks again for the great program!
09-17-2006 07:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Problem with the hide feature
quote:
Originally posted by UTI
I made a thread about this before the release of MP!L because MP!3 did the same thing.... I don't think it's possible for some reason... I'd have no real clue why though.

Lock messenger - Add Contact
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
09-17-2006 07:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Problem with the hide feature
messenger plus's auto accept feature is for conversation windows where a user requests you to join them in a game or sends you a file. the acceptance of a request to be added to your contact list i would guess is seperate for the convo system, i dont know if maybe plus can hook into messenger and auto accept the requests for you, alternatively could a script be programmed to do that, after all scripts can access parts of messenger but to what degree im not entirely sure.
09-18-2006 05:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: