What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » control my home msn with other computer

control my home msn with other computer
Author: Message:
Fredzz

37 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  control my home msn with other computer
is there any way of doing this? I mean, most of the time i leave my msn in away status at home, and i get on internet on other computers and i would like o check if there are any new im's from my friends , or change my nickname without login on another computer for five minutes on my school computer and then log out!...etc.. is there any way of doing this?

Anyway: i searched google with Remote Msn, and actually thats a name of a virus.. soo, i dont know where to search. No better place than here! :D

This post was edited on 04-14-2005 at 07:25 PM by Fredzz.
Fredzz rox00rz
04-14-2005 07:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
RE: control my home msn with other computer
Look into RealVNC or a similar program. Install the server on your home machine and then you just need the viewer to connect remotely.

Only trouble you could have is either with firewalls blocking it (you'd know better if you have a firewall or not) and also the connection speed would determine how quickly your screen updates over the remote connection. Don't expect it to be like sitting in front of your computer at home and using it :P
04-14-2005 07:28 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
RE: control my home msn with other computer
Hmm.. You could try my Shortcut Plugin... It does have a remote controlling of MSN build into it, but at the moment you won't be able to see new im's.. but you will be able to do ALMOST EVERYTHING else with it.. :D... I will (Someday) make a plugin only for remote controlling.. :D...
04-14-2005 07:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: