What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » BK's Winamp Extension

BK's Winamp Extension
Author: Message:
furinto

O.P. BK's Winamp Extension
I just installed this extension thinking maybe it would show information about my current Winamp track, like for instance using Winamp for MSN7's "What Am I Listening To" feature, as opposed to Windows Media Player.

But I can't find anywhere on my MSN list or conversation windows, even after restarting MSN, where this new information is displayed.

How exactly does this extension work?

And if it doesn't do what I thought it would do, is there any extension that allows you to pick the media player used for "What am I listening to"? If not, could somebody make one plase? >_> <_< (A)
06-10-2005 09:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: BK's Winamp Extension
This extension was for MSN 6.x, it won't work for MSN 7.0, the task you are talking about, isn't even what BK's winamp extension was for, it was for displaying it in your Screen Name. If you want to display the Now Playing WinAmp song in your contact list then download this:

http://msnblog.stuffplug.com/wp-content/gen_msn.zip

It does exactly what you want; another program that does the same (and many other things) is the Mess-Patch:

Mess Patch

This post was edited on 06-10-2005 at 10:02 PM by user27089.
06-10-2005 10:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
furinto

O.P. RE: RE: BK's Winamp Extension
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
This extension was for MSN 6.x, it won't work for MSN 7.0, the task you are talking about, isn't even what BK's winamp extension was for, it was for displaying it in your Screen Name. If you want to display the Now Playing WinAmp song in your contact list then download this:

http://msnblog.stuffplug.com/wp-content/gen_msn.zip

It does exactly what you want; another program that does the same (and many other things) is the Mess-Patch:

Mess Patch

Awesome! Thank's a lot!
06-10-2005 10:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: