What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Plus-menu in Plus 3.52

Plus-menu in Plus 3.52
Author: Message:
Julaw

O.P. Huh?  Plus-menu in Plus 3.52
Hi

I'm pretty tired of not being able to remove the plus-menu (a plus icon, and a loudspeaker icon) in the left side of my message window (to the left of the section where you type your message). In my older plus-version there was only a plus-icon, and that was placed at the top-right of the type-window, not nearly as ugly and annoying as it is now. Is there a way to remove these two buttons, 'cause I've been looking everywhere - even in the reg. edit-help section - and I just can't seem to find out anything! :(

If it turns out to be impossible to solve this problem with a simple switch-on/off method, could someone then please tell me where I can find an OLDER version of Plus! (i.e. ver. 3.0 or 3.2)?

Thank you

Julaw
04-17-2005 12:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Grue

– / Male / –
RE: Plus-menu in Plus 3.52
Plus-->Prefernces-->Instant Messages-->Uncheck Enhance the toolbars with Messenger Plus Features
04-17-2005 12:20 AM
Julaw

O.P. RE: Plus-menu in Plus 3.52
THANKS!!

I thought it would be nice to have the plus icon anyway, but not where it was yesterday. And then of course I can use the plus-functions under file -> plus! -> send command

Silly me, thanks again :)
04-17-2005 10:57 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: