What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Website layout

Website layout
Author: Message:
vincerooney

O.P. Website layout
I have macromedia dreamweaver and after a lot of help from some kind fellows i've managed to find a host and its up and running.

The only thing is it looks complete rubbish in terms of its layout. Does anyone know any good tutorials to learning how to work macromedia? The ones on the actual program are rubbish.

I'm not looking for anything special either. A clean looking webpage with a smart title, picture at the top and a hyperlink box (which i can't seem to separate from the webpage) on the left or underneath the title at the top. I'm not looking for anything special here, just a basic webpage which doesnt look complete bollocks. Like mine does right now.

Before i get any bitter people in this thread calling me a n00b, guess what? I am. I'm proud of my n00bage. I'm looking for helpful people to just give me some quick advice really.

--------------------

(in reply to the post underneath: obviously i had tried using google but it was hard to know what to search for...id admitted i was a n00b why must people try to be funny and smart by going to google.com and searching for 'idiotic photoshop trash'.

but thanks for the link man just not the tude. )

This post was edited on 05-09-2005 at 06:55 PM by vincerooney.
05-09-2005 01:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Website layout
Firstly, check out this. Then have a look here
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
05-09-2005 04:42 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vincerooney

O.P. RE: Website layout

Second question: Anyone know a good chatroom program to put onto a website which is being hosted. Size needs to be small preferably but a decent enough chat program which would work via macromedia.

Any ideas?

And yes ive tried searching through google...but got so many different websites i wanted to know whats the best to use from the members on this forum....hope that answers that question before anyone asks it
05-09-2005 06:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Website layout
Not sure if it works with 'Macromedia' but IRC is a good one.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
05-09-2005 11:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: